I Missed You (Whitemin)

-This is based off of an AU I made on Tumblr, here's the link: https://azuri-the-imperfect-artist.tumblr.com/post/631196689688051712/whitemin-au-idea The basic idea of the au is that Henry was never actually a criminal and the story Felix White told in court was true, also Henry and Felix are married.

     Ever since Henry was brought home, he noticed that Felix's behavior had changed. It was mostly small things. The way Felix held Henry's hand, not tight enough to hurt but just tight enough to make it difficult to separate them. The way Felix texted him once every hour while the two of them were separated. The way Felix held him at night while he was sleeping. It was clear to Henry what was happening, it didn't take a genius to see the reason behind Felix's clinginess. 

      One night, the two of them decided to cuddle on their bed. Felix's arms were wrapped around Henry's waist, his chin resting on the top of Henry's head (Henry is usually the little spoon). Henry moved his hand to rest on Felix's, using his thumb to gently caress his husband's hand. "Felix?" Henry asked, providing sound in the previously silent room. "Yes, Henry?" Felix replied. "Should we… talk about what happened?" Henry asked, Felix's grip around Henry tightened slightly, he was clearly disturbed by the subject. 

"What did you do while I was gone?" Henry asked gently. He could feel Felix shifting a little behind him before hearing his voice. "I was looking for you. I asked our neighbors, friends, anyone I could if they had seen you. I put up flyers even, but nobody knew where you were." Henry heard a sniffle behind him. "I was so scared that I wasn't going to see you again. I didn't even know if you were okay or hurt or… worse. Every time I came home I hoped that somehow you'd be here, baking in the kitchen again or blasting your favorite songs and dancing, only to come home to silence. It felt so empty without you." Felix began to sob. "With every day that passed I was more terrified that you were never coming back. I missed you so much Henry." Henry's head suddenly felt wet with Felix's tears, he continued to hear Felix sobbing. "When I heard from you I was so.. Scatterbrained. I was happy that I finally knew where you were, but you sounded so scared and I… I…"  That was it, Felix broke down, his speech completely halted by his cries. Henry moved so he could face Felix. Reaching up to wipe away his tears. "I was scared too, I wasn't sure why I was in jail and why I couldn't call anyone, or well at least until I got that weird cake thing- but before that I was terrified. I thought I was going to die there, but then I finally got to call you and you gave me my freedom again." Henry moved up to give Felix a kiss, his own eyes beginning to tear up as well. The two of them continued to hold each other, giving each other small pecks on the cheeks, and just letting their tears flow. After a while, their sobs faded, and their tears dried, they continued to shower each other with affection. Nuzzles, hugs, and kisses were shared between the two of them.

"I love you Henry."

"I love you too."