1st (and 2nd) Meeting (Yandere Toppat Charles au)

*Prequel oneshot! Let's go!*

Charles observed his computer monitor, watching the museum with the clan's hidden cameras they planted.

"Incredible.." He whispered in awe. The whole museum has fallen into chaos, and it was all thanks to one man. Henry Stickmin.

Yes, he'd been watching Henry for a while, seeing him make a name for himself. Charles wondered sometimes if he really worked alone. He had the skills of a whole task force, but always appeared to have no help. 

Did he plan these things? Or did Henry just make it up as he went along? He couldn't tell.

Oh Henry, so wild, so random. Yet so… impressive.

He had to meet this man. No doubt about it.

Henry ran with the diamond, he hid it in one of his hideouts outside the city. He'd have to lay low for a while, but it was worth it.

Henry left his hideout to retrieve some necessities, like food. He didn't plan on being out long, but he had a.. Strange encounter, on his way back.

Henry nabbed some fruit that he could stash and was in the process of running back to his hideout, it was night out and he used a lot of confusing alleyways and narrow roads to exit the city. Despite his efforts to avoid detection, someone apparently spotted him. 

"Henry Stickmin, or is it Stickman?" Henry whipped around and pointed his gun (which only had two bullets) at the voice, only to find no one standing there. Suddenly, he felt another body behind him. The stranger wrapped their arms around him, but in a way that felt more… gentle, friendly even. But the fact it was a stranger didn't help the fact that it was still terrifying. A hand quickly found itself grabbing his wrist, making him unable to fire it behind him. 

He felt someone's face right next to his own, they started whispering into his 'ear', "Hey, hey, calm down. I'm not here to cause you any harm. It's the opposite, really." The tone of the man's voice was strange. It was soft, but in a weirdly personal way. Like they knew each other or something. Which they did not. Or at the very least, Henry didn't.

"You broke yourself out of prison, stole the Tunisian Diamond, and even managed to avoid being recaptured… yet you struggle to even find a steady source of food… How sad. You deserve better, Henry.." The man somehow got even closer, Henry could feel his lips brush the side of his head, "... Way better." The stranger whispered, his tone changing a bit. 

Was this guy… flirting, with him?

"My name's Charles. I've seen your work from afar and I just gotta say, I'm impressed."

"Are you a cop or something? Because I'm pretty sure everything you're doing right now is illegal."

Charles laughed. "Good thing I'm not a cop then, huh?" Henry wasn't sure if that made it better or worse. 

"I'm a criminal. Just like you. The main difference is that I am a crime leader..."

 What was this guy? A mobster? Gang leader? When would he get to the point and stop all this weirdly intimate physical contact!?

" … and I think you should join me.."

Henry froze. This guy wanted him? A random solo thief, to join whatever crime syndicate he was in?

"I'll give you time to think about it. C'ya round, Henry." 

Just like that, Charles was gone. Henry only caught a glimpse of a red cloak and what was either headphones or ear muffs. He didn't get a long enough look to tell.