Water Park

John: 8

Harry and Clara: 16

💜Sibling bonding!!!💜

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Harry decided it would be a lot of fun for her and John to go to the water park. John was literally shaking with excitement as they drove down the streets.

"Okay calm down. It's not that great," Harry said chuckling.

"Are you kidding me?! You haven't taken me in forever!" he said dragging out the 'forever' part.

"Fair point but still, calm down a little," she said laughing.

"No promises!" the eight year old yelled.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Once they got there Harry put their stuff on one of the pool tables and was putting sunscreen on her brother. It wasn't super sunny but she still wanted to be safe. John didn't think he needed it but he was still good about it.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do?" she asked putting the bottle back in the bag.

"I dunno! Everything!" John yelled.

"Well if you wanna do everything, then we have to start with one thing first," she said smiling.

"Umm... lets just go swimming in the big pool. I wanna try the diving board!" he said.

"Okay let's go!" Harry said tightening her small ponytail and adjusted her cap. She grabbed his hand and they went to the pool.

"Hey Harry," John said as they got there.

"What?"

"Is Clara going to come?" he asked. She sometimes joined them when they went out to do stuff.

"Oh ya! I almost forgot! She's coming soon," she said.

"Yay!" John had become pretty fond of his sisters girlfriend. She was super nice and a lot of fun!

"I like Clara! She's awesome! Just like you!" he said throwing his hands about.

"I know I know, we're amazing. But she's mine remember," she said laughing. John giggled. John squealed when he saw the big diving bored.

"Do you wanna go first? I can if you want me to," Harry said.

"I can do it! I'm big and brave! Like you! Right?" he asked looking up at her.

"Completely true," she said grinning. She stood to the slide as John climbed up the short ladder. It wasn't very high but it was still a lot of fun. He looked down at the water for a second. No one was in his way. He braced himself then dove into the water. It was a very messy dive but it was still good. After a moment he came back up to the surface and swam to the side. Harry clapped.

"That was awesome!" she said helping him out. She gave him a high-five. "My turn!"

She ran over to the board.

"Cannonball!" she yelled rather loudly as she jumped in.

"Yay!" John yelled as he clapped.

"That was good!" a familiar voice said from behind John. He turned around.

"Clara!" he yelled as he ran to her. She scooped him up in her arms. Harry climbed out and walked over to them.

"Well you look adorable," Harry said with a wink. Clara blushed and sat John down. She was wearing her favorite green frilly-ish swimsuit.

"Thanks," she said. Harry threw he arm around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. John laughed.

"Harry and Clara sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" he sang.

"You know it!" Harry exclaimed. They all laughed.

"Do you wanna go to the slides?!" John asked excitedly.

"Sure!" they both said. They all walked hand-in-hand.

"Which one should we go down first?" Clara asked as they came to the four different slides.

"The red one!" John and Harry both yelled. Clara laughed.

"We can all go together," she said. They climbed up the steps to the slide. The line wasn't very long, so they got there quick.

John sat in front, Clara right behind him, and Harry in the very back. Harry pushed off the side and they all started going down. They all laughed and screamed as they hit all the big twist and turns. They all tumbler into the pool at the end. They came up coughing up water from laughing.

"That was awesome!" John and Harry yelled together. The high-fived and laughed. Clara laughed too.

"Lets go down another one!" she squealed.

That was what they did for the next forty minutes. Sliding down the different slides again and again and again. Soon they thought it would be best to take a break. Harry bought them each a soda.

"This is so much fun guys! Y'all are the best!" John yelled.

"I know right! We're awesome!" Harry yelled back, spilling a bit of her soda.

"You're pretty cool too, kid," Clara said laughing. John blushed and took another drink.

After swimming a while more, they all decided they were tired and ready to go home.

"Clara, are you coming to our house?" John asked as they walked through the parking lot.

"How about y'all come to my house? I got a new television last week and we can watch movies for a while!" she said excitedly.

"Can we, Harry?" he asked with big puppy dog eyes.

Harry laughed when she saw the cute, pleading looks they were both giving her.

"I guess so. I'll text mummy and tell her where we're going," she said pulling out her phone.

"Yes!" they both exclaimed.

Harry gave Clara a quick kiss before separating.

"See you in a sec!" she called as they walked further away from her car to get to their own.

"They was soooooo much fun," she said climbing into the driver's seat.

"We need to do it again!" John said from the back of the car.

They then went to Clara's and watched movies for hours.
*
*
*
*
*

AN: I feel like this was kinda bad. Sorry if it was. Tell me what you think about it though!