Molly and Jim

AN:
This was requested to me by owlgirl5 and she practically begged. I'm not a big supporter of this ship but I will do my best! Thank you sooooo much for the request!! I get so happy when i get them! This is for you owlgirl5!!!!!

AGES:
Sebastian: 8

Molly, Jim: 7

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Daddy, please let's go to the park!" Molly begged as she clung to her father's leg.

"But don't you think it's a bit to cold outside for the park?" he tried to reason.

"No, I really don't. I'll wear a jacket and my gloves and I'll be good and-"

"Alright alright," her father said with a chuckle, "I'll take you. Let's get ready."

"Yahoo!" Molly yelled and ran to her room to get dressed (with a little help from her mum of course)
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hurry up!" Molly squealed as she dragged her father down to the local park.

"I'm coming! Im coming," he said laughing.

Her father sat at the benches and Molly ran off to the slides, though her father could still watch her from where he was.

Molly slid down each slide, which there were six of, at least five times and then ran over to the big twisty tree that had grew there. It was perfect for climbing on and was her favorite. Once she got there she saw two boys about her age sitting underneath it.

"Umm... H-hello," she said shyly. Both boys looked up at here. One had sandy blonde hair and was wearing a plain tank top and some capris. The other boy had slick black hair with a toy crown placed neatly on top.

"Hello," the black haired boy said and looked back down. The sandy haired boy frowned and him and only revived a glare and a small punch to the arm.

"Hello," the blonde said standing up. "Im Sebastian and this is Jim."

"It's nice to m-meet you. I-I'm Molly," she said quietly. Jim stood up. He looked at her and smiled. Well, it looked more like an evil smirk but she wasn't sure if he intended for it to.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" he said. Molly blushed.

"T-thank you," she said smiling.

"What about me!?" Sebastian asked, pretending to be hurt by not reviving a compliment.

"Yes, you are very pretty too, Sebby," Jim said grinning. They all laughed.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, Jim. I'll leave you two alone for a second," Sebby said, winking at his best friend, then running off.

"So, do you wanna swing?" Jim asked raising an eyebrow.

"S-sure," Molly agreed. Once they reached the swing set, Jim sat in the closest one and Molly sat right next to him.

"Push me," Jim said, barely rocking himself back and forth. The tiny girl giggled.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. I usually have Sebby do it, but he's taking forever, so will you? He asked with a quick smile.

"Umm, I'll try." She hopped out of her swing and starting pushing the boy back and forth. She was able to push him kinda high...ish.

But then out of no where, he lept from the swing. Although he landed perfectly on his feet, it still scared Molly.

"A-Are you okay?" she asked looking him over.

"Yea, yea I'm fine," he said.

"Okay good."

"You are really nice, Molly. Why?" Jim asked.

"Well umm... I g-guess I'm uh, just nice? I don't know. I've never been asked that before," she stuttered out.

They started walking back to the twisted tree but it was quite a bit far from the swings. They didn't talk as they walked so it was very quiet considering they were really the only children there.

Out of no where, Jim reached over and grasp Molly's small hand in his own. She was very shocked.

"W-whats that f-f-for?" she asked, blushing like crazy.

"I dunno. I just kinda like you," Jim said smoothly with that grin of his. Molly giggled.

"Well I kinda like you too," she said smiling. She had made a new friend... who was actually starting to seem more like her first boyfriend maybe. She giggled at the thought.

"What is it?" Jim asked.

"O-Oh, it's nothing," she said grinning. He smirked and they walked back to the twisted tree to wait for Sebastian. Hand-in-hand the whole time.

REQUEST

VOTE

COMMENT

Pretty please do those things :)