Mystrade

This was request by fantabulous user OliviaisSherlocked! She asked for some Mystrade <3 This is kinda of Teenlock but their only 13 so ya.

Ages:

Greg & Mycroft: 13

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Greg's POV

I sat on my bed staring at ceiling. It was the weekend and I was bored out of my mind. An idea suddenly popped into my head. I ran to the sitting room.

"Oi, mum," I said.

"Yes?" She looked up from her book.

"Can I invite Mycroft over?" I asked hopefully. She thought for moment.

"Well I don't see why not," she said with a smile. I ran back to my room. I grabbed my phone and hit his number. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey! Wanna come over?" I asked quickly.

"Sure. I'll ask. Be right back," he said in his normal monotone voice. But he always sounded slightly happier when he talked to me. I waited patiently for him to answer.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes," he said at last.

"Awesome," I said. "See you then!"

"Ya. Bye," he said there was a small pause. "I love you," he said quietly. I grinned a huge, goofy grin.

"I love you too," I said. With that he hung up. I held the phone to my chest and let out a sigh. I always got butterflies after talking with him. Especially after the last sentence.

You see... Mycroft and I have been dating for quite awhile but know one knows. Not even our parents.

Not much later the doorbell rang. I dropped the book I was reading and quickly ran to the door. My mum had already opened it and let him in.

"Hey Greg," he said with a small smile.

"Hey!" I said. We went to my room. I closed the door and turned around to have Mycroft playfully peck me on the lips. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I sat on my bed.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"You," I said jokingly and we both laughed.

"You're such a dork, Gregory," he said shaking his head.

"Ya but I'm you're dork..." I said standing up and hugging him. He smiled. He didn't smile very often but when he did it was beautiful.

"You have the prettiest smile ever," I said.

"Oh really?" he asked smiling again.

"Mmhmm," I hummed. I rested my head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What are we going to do about our parents?" I asked out of no where. He tensed up. I was worrying about it a lot lately.

I knew my parents would freak out about us, so I was horrified to tell them. I'm pretty sure Mr. and Mrs.Holmes wouldn't be too upset. They'd be too busy to worry really.

"I... I don't know," he said after a short pause. I sighed and looked up to face him.

"I don't want them to make us separate," I said quietly, tears swelling in my eyes. He smiled gently and wiped then away.

"Then we won't let them," he said and hugged me tighter. I smiled and buried my face in his shirt. His arms tightened around me. He was absolutely perfect.

Most people would say that we we're too young to understand or know love, but I felt that I really loved Mycroft and that he loved me.

"Do you wanna play video games?" he asked, knowing that would always cheer me up.

"Yes!" I said jumping up and running to turn on the console. "What should we play?"

"I doesn't really matter to me," he said looking at the stack of cases. He sat beside me and picked up the second player control. I quickly put in my favorite game.

We sat in the floor in front of my computer and started playing.

That's really as romantic as we got. Video games and random, sweet surprise kisses.

AN: Part two? I'm not sure yet. Let me know what you think.