Mommy Molly

Ages:

Molly: 21

Sherlock: 6 months

Molly's POV*****

Greg left and I had Sherlock to myself.

"Hey there," I said kissing his nose he giggled and grabbed at my hair. "Oh I don't think so," I said pushing his hand away gently. He looked at me confused. I laughed. I started bouncing him on my lap. He laughed and giggled nonstop.

"Bounce, bounce, bounce," I chanted.
"Oh your so sweet!"

I stopped and reached for the TV remote on the other side of the couch. I turned it on some cartoon. I turned him in my lap so he could watch. My phone buzzed. I kept one arm around him and used the other to dog my phone out of my coat pocket.

New Message:
Greg
Hey are you ok???

I rolled my eyes. It's only been ten minutes since he left.

'Of course. We are watching some kids show'

I typed and pressed send. I few seconds later it buzzed again.

New Message:
Greg
Good ill try to hurry

I typed a quick 'ok' as Sherlock started squirming in my arms. He started crying.

"Hey," I cooed as I propped him against my shoulder and stood up. I bounced him slightly as I paced across the room. He kept crying.

I started singing an old lullaby I knew. He quickly got quiet, besides a couple of sweet cooing sounds. After about five minutes he fell asleep. I yawned myself.

I was rather tired. I was up most the night at the lab.

I carefully sat back onto the couch. I gathered a few pillows and slowly later down. I placed the baby between me and the couch. Before I knew it I was out.

"Molly. Molly." I woke up to Greg shaking my shoulder. "I'm home," he said. I sat up, not waking Sherlock and checked my phone. I was asleep for an hour! I rubbed my eyes. He chuckled.

"What?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. It was Sherlock and I sleeping.

"That was really cute," he whispered. I rolled my eyes. "Come see what I got."

I followed him into the kitchen. There were multiple bags on the counter. He grabbed one and pulled out a variety of baby food. Another had multi colored baby bowls and spoons and another had jars of formula. He also bought diapers and wipes.

"Very good," I said as I examined what he got. I noticed another bag.

"Whats that?" I asked. He grinned.

He pulled out many cute baby outfits. I cooed at each one.

"Those are adorable," I said. I covered my mouth to keep from squealing.

"I know!" he said. I checked my phone.

"Oh goodness. I really need to go," I said remembering my plans.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh nothing wrong. I just have to be at the lab really soon," I said grabbing my things. I gave him a quick kiss in the cheek.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye," he said back and closed the door behind me.

Greg's POV*****

Once Molly left I decided to try and find a place to put all this. I had a lit of empty cabinets so I got to work.

I took care of Sherlock with a lot of help from Molly. She also brought me a highchair and carseat. She even became a housemate. We raised Sherlock like our own son and eventually we found out where he was from and all his information. We were officially able to celebrate his birthday and even adopted him.

Molly and I even got married eventually. I got my dream job as a detective. It was the perfect life.

17 1/2 YEARS LATER

"Oi, Dad," Sherlock came running into the room.

"Yes," I asked looking up from my book.

"Graduation is next week," he said.

"Oh ya...." I looked back down.

"Dad?" he came and kneeled beside me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. He wiped it away.

"Hey, it's not like you'll never see me again. I'll come visit you and Mum all the time," he said, caressing my cheek. I smiled and looked up at him.

"I know but you've grown up way to fast," I said with a small, sad chuckle. "I remember when I first found you like it was last week," I let out a shaky breath. "That was the greatest day of my life..." I wiped my eyes as tears streamed out. Sherlock took my hand.

"I'm glad it was you," he said. "I love you dad."

I smiled warmly.

"I love you too, Sherlock."

AN: I know I'm a big baby but I actually made myself cry a little. Anyone else? No..... Okay.....