I Like You, Sherlawk

This is for Wattpad user disgirltho for being amazing enough to give me the inspiration for this story. Catlock! And of course also Kidlock. So I guess it would be kittenlock? I dunno. But this is for YOU disgirltho!!! Enjoy!

John's POV

I sleepily turned over in my bed only to role into another fuzzy lump. I opened my eyes and yawned. I saw a black cat with white spots on its face. Actually, I think it was a kitten just like me. He turned a little then opened his eyes as well. He glared at me.

"Umm..." I felt very awkward so I just began cleaning my golden fur, or 'fluff' as I liked to call it. He sat up and looked down at me. He was very small but still bigger than me. I didn't recognize him so he must have been new.

"Hello," I said bravely as I straitened up, refusing to let him intimidate me.

"Good morning," he stated. He looked me over. It was like he was observing me.

"May I help you?" I asked quietly. I didn't understand why there was another kitty in my bed.

"No."

I didn't know what to do. "What are you umm... doing in my bed? Where's your bed?"

"I don't think I have one yet. The giant thing picked me up as I was walking around last night and put me here with you," he said sounding slightly confused as well.

"Oh, that's just the big person. And well umm, it's ok I guess. You can stay here wif me if you wanna," I said quietly.

"Okay, I think I just might. You are a very nice kitten aren't you?"

I giggled. "I guess I am."

I laid back down and rolled around a bit. He did the same. I giggled when we slightly bumped into each other. I looked over at the black kitty. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Sherlock."

"That's a funny name. I'm John!" I said excitedly. I was starting to think we might be friends.

I reached up and batted at his ear. He made a funny noise but didn't say anything. I did it again and giggled.

"What are you doing?" he finally ask.

"I dunno," I replied still messing with his soft ear. He rolled over to face me. He had annoyed-face. I'd seen it a lot with the big kitties.

"Oh come on! Play wif me!" I said throwing my paws up. He just glared at me. I glared back but then I smiled. He was a very cute kitty. I leaned over a little and licked his nose. His face scrunched up and he stared at me. I giggled and did it again.

"Stop that!" he said pushing my face back with his paw.

"No!" I said moving his paw and licking his face again. I stopped and stared at him expectantly. He just stared back. He then hesitantly leaned forward and licked my nose. I hid my face in my paws and laughed. So did he.

"Come on, I'm hungry. Lets go see if the big person has put out any food yet." I said jumping up. He followed my as I leaped off my bed and went to the food place.

I started running when I saw the bowl was full and none of the big kitties were there yet.

"We need to hurry before the big kitties get up. They eat everything!" I said as we approached the bowls," Anderson is kinda mean but he likes to sleep a lot so I think it's ok." He nodded in response.

I began eating some of the soft food laying in the bowl. I looked over at Sherlock but he was just sitting there. "Come on Sherlawk, eat some," I said scooting over so he had space too.

"It's Sherlock," he said before taking a bite of the food. I began eating again too.

After we had had all we wanted, we decided to just walk around. As we left I saw Molly, another kitten with light brown fluff, walked over to the food place.

As we walked, Sherlawk took the lead and walked in front of me. I tried to ponce on his black fluffy tail but failed. I tried again, but Sherlawk noted me and told me to stop.

"Oh! Sherlawk! Follow me!" I said as I started running in a different direction. He started running after me. Once I got there, I jumped up to sit on the ledge of my favorite window. After a few seconds, Sherlawk was there too. I saw his eyes light up at the sight.

Outside, the big person had a giant garden with so many different flowers and stuff like that. This window had a perfect view of it.

"I love to look out at it. Sometimes the big person goes out there as does stuff to the flowers... I wish I could go out there but he never let's me," I said looking over at the black kitty. He looked back at me.

"Maybe we can go out when we get bigger," he said excitedly. I giggled at how happy he got. He didn't seem like a very happy kitty. I couldn't help it, so I reached over and licked his nose again. He smiled and licked mine. I giggled again.

"I like you, Sherlawk," I said looking back out the window. I could tell he was still looking at me but I tried to ignore it.

"I like you too, John. You are a very expectable kitten."

I laughed a little as I looked at the garden. I now had the bested friend ever... Even if we have only knew each other for a little bit of time. I still like him very very much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok sorry if it was crap. Tell me what you thought! I still need more ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!