Chapter 13: Breakfast

I felt warm beams of sunlight hit my face as I wake up still cuddled into Suga's chest. Wow, I slept through the whole night and didn't toss and turn, I actually slept well. I haven't slept this well in a long time. Normally I'm all over the place or can't sleep well at all but I'm still cuddling Suga. I feel so warm and loved. Thank you Suga for reminding me what's it's like to feel safe and loved, for reminding me what a home is like. I cuddle into Suga's chest and grip onto him just a little tighter. I feel a single stray tear slide down the side of my face. Thank you for loving me. I feel Suga slightly shift and hear him start to groan. He looks down at me with sleepy eyes and smiles.

"Good morning sugar." Suga whispers sweetly.

"Good morning Kōshi." I coo back. Suga's smile widens and he gives me a tight squeeze.

Suga's P.O.V.

I feel the warm sunlight hit my face as I start to wake up. I look down and smile at Y/n curled up in my arms. It's weird not waking up alone or to an empty house, normally I'm alone all the time at home, or at least it feels that way. I wish I could wake up with y/n in my arms every day.

"Good morning sugar."

"Good morning Kōshi." When I hear y/n whisper my first name I can't help but hold her closer. I hope I never have to see her leave my life. I feel y/n hold me tighter and I just know that I never want to let her go.

"Can we stay cuddling a little longer?" Y/n whispers. I smile and kiss the top of her head, "Of course Sugar."

Y/n and I silently cuddle listening to each others breathing and enjoying each other's warmth for about an hour before I feel my stomach grumble. Y/n giggles and looks up at me, "You hungry?"

"A little but if you want to keep cuddling I'm happy to do so."

"Why don't we make breakfast together?" Y/n says with a smile.

"That sounds like a perfect idea sugar." I smile from ear to ear as we both slowly start to get out of bed. Just before I open the door to exit my room I hear y/n giggling. w

"What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry but your bed head is just the cutest" I blush and start to feel how my hair is defying gravity and sticking up all over the place. Y/n walks up to me and plants a kiss on my lips.

"It's cute don't worry about it." She giggles as she exits my room. I smile and follow her towards the kitchen.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" I ask while opening up the refrigerator.

"Ummm no idea."

"Well what's your favorite thing for breakfast?"

"Uhh f/b (favorite breakfast)."

"F/b it is then." I say with a smile. I pull out all the ingredients for y/n's favorite breakfast and set them on the counter top.

"Want to help me make it?"

"Sure but I'll warn you I'm a really bad cook." Y/n says while rubbing the back of her neck.

"That's okay I'll teach you some tricks." I say with a smile. While y/n and I are preparing the food I can't help but smile at her for trying so hard. Eventually she gets the hang of it and the look of concentration on her face turns to a look of satisfaction. Y/n goes to get the plates while I grab the utensils. I place the utensils on the counter and turn to see y/n struggling to reach the plates in the top cabinet. I smile to myself and wrap my arms around her waist.