Chapter 9: A Second Date

Arriving home from the training camp I drag my feet home as I feel groggy and heavy. On my way home Suga and Daichi walk with me as always but I fall far behind because I am still half asleep. Suga stops and waits for me as Daichi keeps going. Once Suga and I are walking next to eachother Suga pats my head and I smile.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Suga asks while looking forward. I immediately stand up a little straighter as I look up at him.

"Yeah, that sounds like a nice idea." I say. I could've said something so much less lame but I say that? Wow who am I, when did I get so soft and when did words become so hard.

"Great! I'll pick you up around the same time as last time? And don't worry I'll get you home on time I promise." Suga says with a big smile. I smile back at him. I can't wait.

Once I get home I take a quick hot shower and then plop on my bed.

"Y/n!" Daichi calls out.

"No I'm sleeping!" I yell back.

"Dinner!" Daichi yells.

"I'm sleeping." I yell back while stuffing my face into my pillow. I hear my door slide open and I groan and turn my head to look at Daichi.

"What do you want!" I yell.

"Come eat."

"Food in morning, sleep now, go away, shut door, turn light off." I say with a blank face and a voice that sounds dead.

"Fine." Daichi rolls his eyes and does as I told him to. I won. I smile to myself and turn onto my side and let myself fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning to the feeling of my mother shaking me awake.

"Hmmm huh what? What?" I say half asleep and agitated.

"Wake up it's already nine in the morning." She says sternly. I look at her with a face of disbelief. It's too early for this. It's nine am not noon! Ughhhh why must I be awake. I groan as I swing my feet over the side of the bed and get up. I need you to go out grocery shopping and take that basket of laundry to the laundry matt for me today. Ugh.

"Okay." I say in my most monotone voice. If she hates the ' adituide ' I give her may as well just not speak with emotions. I shuffle my way to the fridge to grab two eggs and some left over rice from last night to heat up for myself. As soon as I'm done eating I throw on jeans and a hoodie so that I can run the errands. I grab the grocery list from the table along with the money and laundry basket and head out the door. Ugh today's gonna be a long day.

Once I'm done with all my chores it's three o'clock and my mom serves me a light lunch. Once I finish I rush to start getting ready for my date with Suga.

"What are you rushing for?" My mom asks.

"I have a date!" I yell from the bathroom.

"A date? You found someone to take you on a date?" My mom scoffs.

"I'm not as bad of a person as you think."

"I'm sure it's just another delinquent like you."

"They are not!"

"Just so you know I am not going to be a grandmother yet so keep your legs crossed."

"Mom! What the hell?"

"I'm just saying from what your father's said I don't like your track record."

Okay that's it what the hell is her problem sure I've had less then perfect boyfriends before but now she doesn't trust me? Ugh how incredibly unbelievable.