Chapter 2: 3 on 3

"Fine let's go!" Daichi exclaims.

"Suga, Ennoshita you want to team up with y/n?"

"Sounds great." Says the powdered sugar haired boy.

"Sure." Says the brown haired boy.

I see Daichi pair up with the orange haired boy and the black haired boy.

"What's going on here?" Asks who I'm assuming is the coach.

"Daichi's sister transfered over and they challenged eachother to a 3 on 3 to see who's better." Says Tanaka and the spiky haired boy super hyped up.

"Are you guys going to lower the net height?"

"What do you mean coach" asks this super tall dude with long hair.

"Well girls vollyball has a lower net because girls average height is shorter then guys."

"Nah leave the net I want to show Daichi I can beat him no matter what." I yell out

"You get first serve!" Daichi yells as he tosses me the ball. I catch it and get ready to do my killer jump serve. I jump and hit the ball and see as it whizes right past Daichi earning my team the first point. Now this is going to be a fun game. After a few more of my killer serves Daichi finally gets one in the air and the black haired guy sets. I look in awe at how the orange haired boy fly's across court and spikes. So he can jump like me. Interesting. So he's got speed and jump which will be a hard work around but if I could surprise them with my spike maybe that'll keep us in the lead long enough to win this set.

The set goes on and I gain a couple starry eyes as they see I can spike just as well as the orange haired boy. I'm really digging powdered sugars sets they are smooth, simple, and precise. The set goes on and eventually my side wins, obviously.

"Whoa she really can play!" I hear Tanaka shout.

"Well I would hope so you are looking at the future member of the official Japan women's youth volleyball team." I say with a giant smile on my face.

"Woah really?! Can you teach me some moves?! That's so cool?!" Says the orange haired boy while jumping up and down.

"Maybe later Hinata she really shouldn't be playing more then one set right now." Daichi says.

"I told you I'm fine me taking a leave of absence because of my health is purely precautionary." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Did you get injured while playing?" Asks the tall jesus looking man.

"Nah nothing like that I just got dizzy spells and stuff like that." I say as nonchalantly as I can not wanting to get into the specifics.

They go on with their normal practice till late and I chill by the door and give a few pointers when I can. I catch myself looking at the powder sugar haired boy, he's got a soft nature about him but he also seems just as chaotic and spontaneous as the the rest of them seem to be.

"Hey bean pole you might want to try a little harder then that if you actually want to block something more then a love tap." I yell out at the blonde who seems completely bored by the game. He gives me a salty snicker and says

"I'd like to see you actually block something shortie." Nah that's it I won't take this disrespect.

"You wanna go bean pole?"

"Tsukki she's got a point, you might also want to lose the salty aditude and calm down." I hear the powder sugar haired boy say. He's got such a calming voice. It's nice to hear one of those for a change. I fall back from my threat and lean on a wall by the door.