Chapter 11: Inter-high Tournament part 2

Today we play Aoba Johsai, damn Hisako will no doubt be there again today. Ugh I really don't want to see him. I just want to focus on cheering the team on. Suddenly I feel a kiss on my cheek knock me out of the tornado of thoughts going through my mind.

"What's wrong Sugar?"

"Oh uh, I'm just worried Hisako will be there again today, he's a real pain."

"You know you can always count on me to deal with your problems Sugar, I wouldn't mind confronting him for you."

"No don't worry about that Suga I don't want to distract you from the game, plus if you tired to talk to Kaneko one on one I can assure you it wouldn't turn out well."

"If you say so Sugar but remember I'm right here if you need me."

"Thank you Suga." I say as I bring his face down towards me to give him a peck on the cheek. Suga smiles and grabs my hand as we walk into the gym. I help the team set up and warm up before their game with Aoba Johsai. Just as I'm about to run up to the bleachers Suga grabs me by the wrist.

"Y/n wait."

"Yeah Suga?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Would you mind wearing my alternate Jersey? You don't have to if you don't want to but I'd really like you to." Suga says while a light blush tints his face. My eyes light up like stars and I feel a huge smile plaster onto my face.

"I'd love to." I say in a soft voice. Suga's face lights up and he runs over to his duffle bag and tosses me his orange jersey and I toss it over the black long sleeve I'm wearing. I look up to see Suga with glazed over eyes staring intently at me.

"You look beautiful." He says as he leans in and gives me passionate kiss. As he pulls away I pull him back in for a tight hug.

"You'll do great Suga I'll be watching and cheering for you." I whisper into the crook of his neck.

"Thanks Sugar." Suga says with a smile as he lets go. He gives me one last kiss on the forehead and we part ways.

I run up the bleachers and I lean on the railing looking over at the game that's about to start. As the first person up for serve is up I feel a presence loom over me. I turn to look behind me to be met with Hisako's electric blue eyes.

"What do you want." I hiss out as I turn back towards the game.

"Whoa why do hostile? I'm just looking to enjoy a good game." Hisako says as he lean on the railing.

"So I see you've changed your mind about how wearing your boyfriends jersey is 'too cheesey' you really have changed babe but remember we all stay the same at our core."

I pay no mind to his chatter as I watch intently at the game. Kagayama and Hinita seem to be slowly breaking down because their attacks aren't working and Seijo Is racking up points a lot quicker then I'd like to admit.

"Seems like your team still has a lot of skills to polish up on."

I once again ignore Hisako's words not wanting to get wrapped up in an argument with him. I instead start watching as Oikawa's serves absolutely wreak our team.

"Tooru's serves sure have improved don't you think?"

...

"Oh come on babe you can't just say nothing to me this whole time. You're really going to pretend like you didn't used to dive out on your motorcycle 5 hours every 2 weeks just to see me? Or pretend like I didn't ride mine over to see you?"