Chapter 7: New beginnings

Loki's PoV:
"I don't need anymore training! I'm also going with a human to her house!" Angel shrieked.
"Good for you,kid!" I smiled before continuing to lap up water.
"What about you?"
"I might be going today too!" I barked.
"Coolio! Maybe we will see each other!"
"Maybe," I whispered to myself.
I nearly choked on my water when I smelt the same three scents that I had smelt in the training room.I spun around to see that I was right.The same three humans.My tail began to wag.But i looked over at Angel and saw her human picking her up."Bye,Key!" Angel said happily.I smiled, "Cya kid."
"That's his best friend,Angel," I heard the employee say."They've been friends since he's arrived.Oh,also, he hasn't got a name," he added.I averted my gaze to the three humans.The door slid open as I stepped closer to them.The employee clipped the lead onto my almost ripped apart red collar.He also put on my mussel.He gave the lead to the tattooed one.The employee whispered their names into my ear.Mouse and Jesse.I wagged my tail before following them out into the car.I hopped into the back seat.Jesse dropped the lead onto the seat before closing the door then sat on the passenger side of the car.Mouse sat behind the wheel and we drove off.I kept on glancing out of the window.about 30 minutes later,the car was parked.Mouse and Jesse got out the car.

Jesse's POV:
"You think the other guys will like him?" I asked Mouse as we got out of the car.
"Did you forget they helped us choose?"
"Kinda," I shrugged.
"They'll love him.He'll be apart of our family," Mouse smiled.I returned it.I had a feeling in my gut that the wolf's name was Loki.As I opened the back door in blurted it out.The lupine looked at me before tilting his head.I chuckled.I patted his head before grabbing his lead."Fuss," I whispered to him as he jumped down onto the concrete.Loki stood next to my leg as he corrected himself into a heel position.I began to walk as Loki followed me.The lead hung down as it didn't stretch because the canine wasn't pulling.Mouse walked in front of us as we neared the lifeguard tower.Mouse opened the door,holding it as we walked into the small circular building.I immediately saw Maxi and Harries dancing like complete crackheads.I bursted out laughing as I heard the song.Maxi and Harries looked at me in embarrassment before spotting Loki.A tear escaped my eye as I tried to stop laughing.I stopped laughing moments later."I'm so sorry!" I said to Loki before introducing him to the two guys.