Chapter 4: Excuse me?

Loki's PoV:

My eyes fluttered open as the lights flickered on.I yawned before stretching then shaking my pelt.I heard something click behind me so, I spun around and saw a biggish size hole in the wall.I carefully stepped out of the small area and into another caged area.I huffed.But at least it's only a chain fence,right? I sat outside for awhile before heading back inside.I notice two bowls.One filled with water and the other with small, round and brown food.I sniffed the food before swiftly eating it.I then lapped up some water.An hour later,A group of humans came in.One walked up to my cage and unlocked it.As the door slid open,the human grabbed my scruff and put a mussel on me.I growled as they also put a red collar on me."Someone's paying us to train you,pretty boy," the human mumbled.They clipped a chain lead on my collar before dragging me to the end of the hall and once we reached the end, another two doors slid open.The human pulled me as I began to slowly walk.They walked until they pushed a wooden door open.It revealed a big room with a grey floor and baby blue walls.I could also see some sorts of training equipment.They let the doors close before unclipping the lead from my collar.I ran around,sniffing.My ears were perked in alert.I tried to grab a few things but the mussel stopped me from doing so.I growled."Wolf,come 'ere!" The human demanded.I huffed before going up to them.I can't escape so why bother? They patted me on the head before saying, "Yes! Good boy!" My tail wagged slowly.