Chapter 13: Are you crazy?!

AN: Keep in mind that I'm 13 now, I first started writing this when I was 9 so, my writing style has change slightly and I know a little bit more about the canine family.

Loki's PoV:
I sat in the passenger side of the rhino, the slight breeze ruffling my pelt, my audits swivelling as the waves crashed upon the beach. I heard Jesse chuckle, "Enjoying this?" He asked. I tilted my head to one side, letting out a soft bark before going back to what I love, hanging my head out of the rhino. As Jesse drove down the beach more, a soft shout was heard from the water. My head tilted again, but this time, my optics immediately snapped towards the sound. When Jesse finally stopped, I jumped out of the rhino, without the door being opened, and I ran towards the blue liquid. Sure, swimming wasn't my strong suit because I didn't like submerging my torso under water, but you do what you have to do right? I heard my handler command me back to his side. With a short growl, I ignored the commands as my eyes were set on the woman in the water.

Jesse's PoV:
I shouted for Loki, "Loki, heir!" I repeated over and over but the wolf kept running. I mumbled something under my breath before grabbing surfboard (Is that what's it called? I don't know since I'm from England and I haven't watched the show in awhile-) and sprinting towards the water.

Loki's PoV:
As soon as I reached the sea, I didn't hesitate to jump in. Soaking my pelt felt, good? I shook my head slightly before swimming towards the woman, my legs and paws propelling me forward. My audits were pinned against my crown as I swam faster. A glint of admiration sparked in the stranger's eye.