Chapter 2

We get to Elena's locker and she puts me down and she opens her locker gets out her textbook and texted Bonnie and caroline to see where they were as she was doing this I saw Jeremy so I ran over to him a hugged his leg. I scared him as he picked me up and asked" what are you doing here ??" I pointed to Elena and Jerr walked over to her and said "why is bella at school she's supposed to be at daycare" then Elena says "we had a bit of a problem so she's at school with us today" Jeremy asked what happened " Elena told jerr what happened while I zone out staring at a black bird out a window then I was handed to Elena then the bell rang and Elena and i headed to history with mr Tanner.As Elena walked in with my on her hip mr Tanner said "Elena what with the child and do you have a note" Elena replied with "This is my little sister Isabella And yes, here is the note" Mr Tanner grabbed the note nodded and gave it back to Elena and we when to sit down.
(Time skip )
It now lunch and I'm being carried by an over excited caroline to cheer practice because Elena and Bonnie have to stay back to finish homework and I didn't want to stay. We walk over to cheer practice and I see jerr sitting under a tree with his friends I tap caroline and point at Jeremy she nods and I run over and jump on jerr he smiles a says "what are you doing where's Elena" I look at him and he gets out his notebook and a pen and gives it to me I write " Elena had I stay back to finish homework with Bonnie" he looks at it a says "who brought you here" I point a caroline and he nods aside write I'm tried he looks at what I wrote and and he gestures for me to lay against the tree he, covers me with his hoodie and I fall asleep he smiles and quietly tells his friends to be quiet and kisses my head . After a while I start having a nightmare about the accident and I start getting restless,Jerr looks over at me a noticed that I'm having a nightmare so he starts rubbing my back and saying "shhh it's ok" after a second my eyes open flash open and i feel my heart going 100 mp/h look at jerr and he can see the fear in my eyes as I start crying quietly and pushing my head in his chest, I'm still under Jeremy hoddie he starts hugging me and rubbing my back but I wasn't working that when Vicki asks If I'm ok and Jeremy says no I think she had a nightmare Vicki got up and sat next to Jeremy with her back against the tree and she says" let me try" I really liked Vicki so when she picks me up I don't fight it instead I bury my head in her shoulder until I stop crying then I just lay on her sucking my thumb she laughs and hugs me while playing with my hair. Then the bell rings and I panic because I don't know where Elena is I start looking around for her but no luck there jerr says "Elena just texted me she has a test so you have to come to class with Vicki and me" I nod then make grabby hand at Vicki,she picks me up and we walk to class Jeremy has English I sit ithe middle of Vicki and Jeremy. During class I tap Jeremy's arm and he looks down and asks what's wrong  I look at his hoodie and point towards and he say "are you cold" I nod, he picks it up and hand it to me, he helps me put it on then I rest my head against the chair and look out the window.