Chapter 11

I eventually stirred in my sleep due to a stream of sunlight come through the curtains. The house was quiet and Rebekah was no long there I swing my legs off the edge of the bed and wonder into the hallway. I call out Rebekah's name a few time to be left with no response, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, there's still no one in sight, I grab an apple off the bench and continue trying to find anyone. I search the whole house and can't find anyone, I decide to go to the grill to get some food and see if I can find Klaus because he's always around Mystic Falls. I've been walking around Mystic Falls for a couple of hours and I can't find Klaus or Rebekah anywhere, I've seen Elena a couple of times but I've just walked away avoiding her at all costs. I decide to go and sit on bench because my legs are tired. Soon someone comes a sits next to me, I look up and sitting next to me is Elena but she looks a bit different I quickly jump off the seat, taking a few steps back and tell her to Leave me alone in the most confident voice I could find. She stands up and picks me up and I feel air rush past my face. Once we stop, we are in front of a house, she opens the door and places me down and I quickly move as far as I could away from her and I say " I told you to leave me alone Elena". She looks at me a offended and says I'm not elena, my name is Katherine and you are definitely not old enough to be out alone, you never know what could get you. She walks away leaving me me with my thoughts, after a while I desperately need to go the the bathroom. So I walk around looking for it opening every door, and I could find it anywhere. Then I feel warm liquid run down my legs, I look down at the puddle on the ground and start to cry. It was then Katherine walks in with a shopping bag and see me crying, her demeanor changes from happy to concerned as she rush over to me and picks me up, I try to get away but she holds me, slightly tighter and walks around rubbing my back and bouncing my every so often. Once I've calmed down I place my head on her shoulder and mutter a very quiet I'm sorry. She then pulls me from her shoulder and says don't worry It was just an accident you didn't mean to. She then grabs some paper towels and cleans up the mess, she picks up the shopping bag and shows me where the bathroom is. She pulls some clothes out of the shopping bag and puts them on the sink and grabbing a towel and a washcloth from the cupboard. She then starts filling up the bath and puts soap in it while I get undressed wrapping myself in the towel, she stop the filling the bath about halfway and turns to me and says do you want me to wash you or do you want to do it yourself. I turn to her a quietly say you, she nods and helps me get in the bath. She wets my hair and starts washing it, so I decided to ask her some questions. I turn slightly and say Katherine, she hums telling me she's listening, why are you being so nice to me. She rinses out my hair anyway you remind me of someone. She starts to wash me and I ask why do you look like my sister. She stops washing me and says well that's a bit hard to explain but she looks like me because im older and better looking. She quickly finishes washing me and gets me out of the bath. She drys me off and helps me get into the clothes she bought for me. Katherine then reaches over to grab a hair brush and takes me into her living room placing me on the floor. She quickly braids my hair in two Dutch braids and pulls me onto the lounge. She turns on the TV to some random kids show and goes into the kitchen. She soon brings out a grilled cheese sandwich and hands to me. I quickly eat it go back to watching cartoon when my eyes start to droop. The last thing i hear is the TV turn off and Katherine whisper goodnight sweetheart, as I drift off to sleep.