Chapter 6

I pull my knees up to my chest and tuck my head between my legs and cry harder because Elena starts yelling louder, Then I feel someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around me and they start to rub my back. They start telling me it ok and your ok I can't make out who's voice it is because of Elena yelling I look up to see who it is and I see Stefan's brother Damon at first I freak out and try to get away then he says hey its ok I'm not going to hurt you. I stop freaking out then Elena starts yelling really loud and I bury my face in Damon's shoulder he picks me up and puts me in his lap, I move my head to his chest he hugs me and rubs my back. The yelling soon stops, and Elena comes into the room my crying has turned into sobs and I turn to look at her and she look really angry so I put my head back in Damon's chest and start crying again grabbing on to his shirt for dear life he rubs my back and asks what wrong and I say Elena is Mad at me and I'm in trouble. Elena comes over and says I'm not mad at you and your not in trouble; I'm mad at Jeremy he needs to be more careful your our little sister and where suppose to take care of you, I don't want you to get hurt. I did let go of Damon I stayed tightly gripped this shirt, damon says you've really scared her she's shaking.

( Time skip)

I wouldn't let go of Damon's shirt for and hour and even after that I kept my distance from Elena, Every time she would come near me I would move away and hide behind someone. Everyone left about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting on the couch as far away from Elena as possible, she's been trying to get me to stop moving away so she can put me to bed for about 15 minutes but I won't move she says that she isn't mad but I don't believe her. Aunt Jenna just got home and is taking a shower and when she's done I'm being put to bed. Aunt Jenna has been trying to get me to go to bed, but I'm refusing and not talking anyone. Jeremy just got home, and Elena, Jeremy and Aunt Jenna all went into the kitchen and are talking but I can't make out what they're saying. They all come back into the room and Aunt Jenna say you need to go to bed, I shake my head and Jeremy comes and picks me up and walks upstairs while Elena follows and he puts me on my bed while Elena gets my pyjamas out of my wardrobe.

She come over to my bed and trys to put on my pyjamas I kick and try to bite her say in a angry voice ISABELLA GILBERT DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO BITE ME AGAIN I instantly cower backwards and Jeremy puts me forward while Elena puts my pyjamas on and pu...

She come over to my bed and trys to put on my pyjamas I kick and try to bite her say in a angry voice ISABELLA GILBERT DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO BITE ME AGAIN I instantly cower backwards and Jeremy puts me forward while Elena puts my pyjamas on and put me in bed and walked out with Jeremy. The next morning I get up and practise walking it hurt at first but it eventually stopped hurting as much, Elena comes in and i quickly jump in to bed she says that she i sorry for being mean to me last night and it's time to get ready for school I nod and she helps me put my clothes on and we go to school. Elena says that I have to stay with Jeremy because she has tests again so she take me to him and I sit under the tree with Vicki while they talk. Jeremy comes over and vicki says do you want to skip school he smiles and says hell yea then she looks at me and say what are we going to do about bella, Jeremy say we'll just take her with us she say ok and we leave school and go to the cemetery. When we arrived at the cemetery walk to a stone building and there are people sitting on the steps and chair all smoking something. Then Vicki says come on Jeremy let's have some fun and they start smoking the stuff too. Soon it starts to get dark ,we must have being here for hours there is now a fire and Jeremy is acting weird like he's forgotten about me. Soon it gets really dark and I hear a twig snap, then something speeds passed me in a blur and one of the men drops to the ground. I run and hide next the stone build in the dark, I hear someone run off Into the woods then hear the blur chase them and come back . I slowly walk around to see if I can see them then I step on a twig and I hear the person say I know your hear come out. I hesitate then I step out of the darkness to see damon with fangs and covered in blood he says Isabella what are you doing out here and trys to to walk to me but I back away then he say I'm not going to hurt you then he slowly walks over and crouches down to my level and looks my in the eyes and say you never saw what happened here you walked off into the woods and got lost i found you and you are really tired. He stands up and pick me up and I put my head on his shoulder and I let the darkness take me.