Week 5 - RACEists.

Last week, the contestants had to show their glutenous side by eating until their hearts gave out. They were split into three’s, and each of them had to pitch in and help their team, when Justin C, Jaden, and Diggy came out strong. Diggy and Jaden had planned on eliminating Roc, when Justin made a split second decision and got rid of Twist instead. 17 contestants remain.

“Guys…” Jaden said peeking inside.

“Get out of our room!” Princeton said looking at him with an irritated look.

“I didn’t go along with that ruling!” Jaden explained. “That was their idea.”

“So did you once tell them that they should overthink their decision?” Roc said looking at him. Jaden then froze, and sat there with a blank expression.

“No.”

“Right. Get the fuck out.” Roc said blowing him off.

“Prod?” Jaden said looking at him.

“I’m sorry, but I cant be around people I cant trust.” Prodigy said shaking his head. Jaden stared, then slowly walked back out of the room. He walked back down the stairs, when he’d seen Justin C waiting for him.

“Turned down by your ‘supposed’ friends, huh?”

“Yeah and it’s all your fault!” He shouted.

“Jay, with me and you, we could be the strongest alliance in this house.” He said walking him into his room. “Me, you, and Diggy. That’s for sure..”

Roc was asleep in his room, when he heard someone creep in. He sharply lifted up, and shined the light onto Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray’s bed. They were all there. He then turned his light towards the bedroom door, and seen Lolo peeking in.

“Fuck!” Roc said jumping extremely hard, then taking a long sigh. “Lolo what the hell are you-“

“Shhhhh.” She said putting her finger on his lip, then climbing into his bed.

“My friends are in here!” Roc whispered extremely loud.

“We can be super quiet you know..” Lolo continued as she began to slowly kiss on his neck.

“Lolo….” He said closing his eyes, and taking a deep breath. He was enjoying the neck kisses, but was trying to scramble for words also. “You have to get out.”

“Why?” She asked. “Don’t you like this?”

“Yeah but I like Kiloni more. She’s my girlfriend.”

Lolo then got out of the bed, and shook her head at him. “I thought that you were going to get rid of her?”

“Lolo, just get some sleep.” Roc said laying back down in his bed. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Fine.” She said folding her arms, and storming off. Roc then laid back down, and looked at Princeton. He was wide awake.

“Are you really gonna fuck up a relationship with Kiloni, for Lolo?” Princeton said in a tired voice as he laid in his pillow, and looked at him. “Because i’ll take her.”

“We didn’t do anything.” Roc said looking at Princeton, then turning the other way and laying down. “Go to bed, Princeton.”

The next day, everyone crowded around the table as Babydoll read the moneygram.

“What drives you towards the $10 million dollars that you’re aiming for? Meet me at the drag races at 9:00pm.” She read, as she looked up at everyone.