Week 21 - $$$. [Part 2.]

Through the last 21 days, Prodigy and Kiloni came out on top, sifted through each elimination, and made it as the finalists. Both of their challenges were split into two’s, and Kiloni had to remember every single challenge and who won them. Kiloni got done at a time that Joe won’t share until the eliminations, and Prodigy’s challenge was scheduled for the next day. The winner to ROE, will be released tonight.

Prodigy was stretching and moving around, preparing himself for the challenge. He drunk a whole bunch of water, got a good breakfast, and got a good excersize. He was ready to go out, and get his 10 million dollars. He looked at the moneygram, and got ready to go.

“You ready for your challenge, Prod?” Kiloni smiled.

“Born ready.” He said as he made his way towards the door.

“Prod!”

“Yeah?”

“May the best man win.” She smiled.

“Thanks.”

Prodigy walked out with his jogging suit on, ready to go. He seen Joe standing outside, with all of the 19 contestants. He waved at everyone, then got back into his focused mode.

“Prod! This will be the last challenge until time decides, who wins that 10 million dollars. Are you ready?” Joe asked.

“Yes.”

“Alright. Here are all of your fellow competitors. Today, you’re going to be matching who got eliminated with these large written descriptions. However, i’m not going to tell you if it’s wrong or right. You’re gonna also pick some of these other large description boards, and put where they got eliminated. If they got eliminated here, then you’ll paste the word ‘house’ on their boards. If they were eliminated somewhere else, you’re responsible for taking them to that elimination spot on the bus, and they will be taken home from there. Your time will be tracked, and whoever have the fastest time between you and Kiloni, will win the 10 million dollars. Are you ready?”

“Yes!”

“Alright. Your time starts now!”

Prodigy looked at the boards, and seen these descriptions scrambled up:

Elimated by peers.

Wen’t home on their own.

Betrayed by Abby when Princeton was kept instead of him/herself.

Eliminated because he/she collected the least amount of flags.

Eliminated by Roc because their were more of his friends on the line.

Was sent home because he turned on Princeton.

Yelled “Young mula baby!” when he was eliminated.

Sent home for being stronger than Jaden.

Eliminated by Princeton for trying to betray Prodigy.

Sent home after being the first to fall in the pole challenge.

Eliminated for trying to interfere with Roc and Kiloni’s relationship.

Eliminated by Jaden for sending home his sister.

Sent home because of Alcohol poisoning.

Sent home by Kiloni as revenge for getting rid of Abby.

Sent home by Star because he/she was a strong competitor.