Week 10 - Knockout.

Last week, the contestants had to be each others eyes and ears, when they had to figure out how to find Joe’s treasure chest on a large beach. 6 groups were formed with 2 people tied together each, while one person was blindfolded, and the other had their mouth duct taped. Star and Kiloni winded up on top again, when Kiloni snatched the eliminations her, and gave Star a taste of her own medicine when she sent Babydoll home. 12 contestants remain.

“Prince..” Prodigy said looking at him, as Star sat in the room with him and Jaden. “We have to stick to our promise. We don’t vote each other out no matter-”

“Do you really think I give a fuck about that Rule we made up now, Prod?” Princeton shouted. “He voted me into the vault! I never went as far as he did, and if Kiloni wasn’t in charge, I would’ve got eliminated! I’m voting for him everytime now.”

“I don’t know why you even trust these guys, Prod.” Jaden said shaking his head. “If they’re willing to throw random people into the box to save their ass, then you could be next.”

“I agree with Jaden.” Star said, nodding her head. “Don’t let Roc fool you. You can’t trust him as far as you can throw him, and you definitely cant trust Justin. Both Justin’s.”

“I know Roc is an asshole, but he’s my frie-”

“You can’t trust anyone in a house that’s fighting for 10 million dollars, Prod.” Princeton said shaking head. “I don’t understand what’s not understandable about that.”

“Moneygram, faggots!” They heard Justin C yell from downstairs. The four then went downstairs and crowded around the table. It was more silent than it was ever before. Everyone was skeptical about each other, and nobody knew who to trust.

“12 people left. One person will knock out the rest of the competition. Meet me at the boxing rink near south beach at 2:00.” Justin C read with a grin on his face. “Are we fighting each other?”

“I hope so!” Justin B said standing up. “I’m ready to whoop some ass!”

“Justin, sit down.” Justin C laughed. “Everyone knows that you couldn’t fight a girl if you wanted to.”

Everyone had met up at the boxing rink around south beach, and was ready. Everyone was dressed in sports gear, prepared to fight or scrap for what they wanted. They’d seen Joe appear out of the back room with a grin on his face, as everyone cheered.

“Now I know that you guys are tired of each other, right?” Joe laughed as everyone replied ‘yes’. “Well, today you’ll get to prove it. Pair up with the one person you want to fight. The girls cant fight the boys, so you’ll have to make it even for gender. The first person to fall onto the floor, loses and the other person gets to move on. Ready, set, go!”

Roc had paired with Justin C, Star had paired with Kiloni, Reginae had paired with Bella, Princeton had paired with Jaden (Since he was weaker), Prodigy had paired with Diggy, and Myles had paired with Justin B.

“First up, the fight that everyone had been waiting on, Justin C vs. Roc!” Joe said. Justin C had got into the rink with Roc, as they stood there. Before Roc could even stretch, Justin C had punched him in the mouth. Roc had stumbled to the side, and put the tips of his fingers on his mouth, and seen a tiny amount of blood.

“I’ve been waiting to do that this whole competition!” Justin C said, getting hype. Roc was enraged. Roc then lifted up, and gave Justin a demonized and possessed look. He then punched him back, as he fell. He then sat on top of Justin, and began to punch him repeatedly, letting out a huge amount of anger as he gritted his teeth. Joe then tugged him off of Justin, as he laughed and giggled.

“Alright Roc!” Joe laughed. “You’re moving onto the next round!” 

“He tried to sneak a little hit on me.” Roc said looking down onto him, and walking out of the ring. “You hit like a bitch!”

A nurse who was assigned to help the people just in case of cuts, bruises, etc. had dragged Justin C out and sat him up. She’d gave him an ice patch and some tissue, as she cleaned up his bloody wounds, and blackened eye. 

“I’m good! I’m good.” Justin C lied, shaking his head.

“Next up, Reginae vs. Bella!” 

Reginae and Bella stepped into the ring. Bella had all of her hair in one bun, and Reginae took of her earrings also. Bella had wanted to fight Reginae, because she along with the rest of the house had voted and turned on Princeton. The bell rang, as Bella and Reginae grabbed and pulled each others hair, tearing out Bella’s bun. Bella then shoved Reginae off of her, as Reginae ran up to her and punched her in the face, making her fall instantly.

“Congragulations, Reg! You’re moving on! Next up, Princeton vs. Jaden!”

Princeton had also put all of his hair back in a bun, stretched, and did a few crunches. He was pumped, and he was ready. He then jumped into the ring, and Jaden gave him one quick punch, knocking him out cold. All of that excercising, all of that stretching, for nothing.

“Awh man!” Justin C laughed. “All of that for nothing.”

“Shutup Justin before I have Roc whoop your ass again.” Kiloni laughed along with everyone else in the house. Justin C’s smile on his face suddenly went to angry as he put the ice bag back onto his eye, and looked the other way.

“Congragulations Jaden.” Joe giggled. “Next up, Prodigy and Diggy!” Joe yelled.

The bell sounded, as Prodigy put both of his fists up near his face. Diggy had punched him on the side of his face, as he stumbled over towards the ropes. Justin then ran up onto Prodigy, and continued to hit him, but he wouldn’t go down. Each blow was extremely painful, as Prodigy struck him with one good punch, and it suddenly stopped. He’d looked up, and seen Diggy on the ground.

“Congragulations Prod! Next up, Myles vs. Justin B!”

The two got into the ring, and exchanged a fair amount of blows. Neither of them was going out without a fight. Myles would try to throw Justin B onto the ground, while Justin B was trying to do the same. Finally, Justin B gave Myles a blow to the side of the face, as he fell onto the ground. 

“Yeah!!” Justin B yelled, jumping out of the ring.

“Another fight that everyone has been waiting on, Kiloni vs. Star!” Joe said. 

Everyone had crowded around the ring to get a good view. They’d been waiting for this fight for the past 2 days. Kiloni stood in one corner as she wrapped her hair in a tight bun, and Star had also put her hair in a high bun. They’d both taken off their earrings, and balled up their fists as they both turned around and stared at each other from their corners. They’d both looked extremely angry.

“This is gonna be so good.” Roc said, nudging Prodigy.

“Ready, set, go!” Joe yelled.

Kiloni and Star had ran up on each other, as Star got the first punch. Kiloni turned her head, and quickly elbowed her in the nose and the mouth. Star had stumbled all the way over to the left ropes, as Kiloni ran up on her, grabbed her hair, and punched her in the face. She’d kept Stars hair clawed in her hands, until Star had lifted her foot, and kicked Kiloni off of her. She quickly fixed her hair, as Kiloni ran behind her, and kept her arm around her neck. Star had stood there for a minute, as she violently bit her arm. She’d bit her arm so hard to the point where you could hear the crunching of the skin. Kiloni removed her arms, as Star elbowed her extremely hard from the back. When she’d turned around, Kiloni was knocked out cold on the floor.

“Bitch!” Star shouted standing over her, then grabbing a wet towel to soak up the cut on the side of her face. Roc was staring inside of the ring in total shock and fear. He wanted to help Kiloni, but he couldn’t because he was a boy.

“Alright! Star, Roc, Reginae, Jaden, Prodigy, and Justin B, welcome to the next round!” Joe smiled. “Pair up once again, and then we’ll start round 2!” Star had paired up with Reginae, Prodigy had paired up with Justin B, and Jaden had paired up with Roc. But this wasn’t the outcome that Jaden wanted.

“Hey..” Jaden whispered to Justin B.

“Yeah?”

“Can we switch?” He asked. “I don’t want to fight Roc. The dude looks…crazy!”

“Hell no!” Justin B said as his eyes bulged at Roc. “You’re gonna have to take this bullet on your own.”

“First round, Star vs. Reginae!” Joe yelled, as Star got into the ring with Reginae.

“You think that i’m not about to kick your ass, too?” Star said wiping the blood of her lip. “You turned on me and voted me into the vault!”

“It’s for the money, Star!” Reginae said with the look of fear in her eyes. Star was walking up close to her with her fists balled, when Reginae quickly punched her in the face, and watched her fall. It was an act of total fear, but she was relieved.

“Congragulations, Reg! You’re moving onto the last round!” Joe cheered. “Next up, Roc vs. Jaden!”

Roc was already fuming from what Justin C had did. He jumped into the ring and balled up his fists, as Jaden quickly fell onto the ground. Roc unballed his fists and looked at Joe in a confused way.

“Uhhh, okay?” Joe laughed. “Welcome to the final round, Roc! Last but not least, Justin vs. Prodigy.” 

Justin and Prodigy had quickly ran up to each other, and punched each other in the face. Both men fell down onto the ground at the same time, and both were dazed from each others punch.

“What is going on today?” Joe said, laughing harder. “Well, Roc and Reg! I was going to have one of the winners join you three in an all out fight, but now it’s just you too. Now this is the round where all the bets are off. You will be able to fight a girl Roc, and Reg you will be able to use boxing gloves as your advantage! Are you ready?”

“Yeah.” Reginae said with the look of fear in her eyes. Roc looked at her and could tell how scared she was.

“Joe, I think i’m just going to give this challenge to her.” Roc said, shaking her head. “I cant put my hands on no female. I wasn’t raised that way.”

“What?” Reginae said in shock. “I’ll do it Roc so why dont-“

“Reg, if I fight you like I really fight, I might kill you.” Roc said looking down at her, and smiling. “I’ll just let you have this one, alright?”

“Sure. I guess.” She sighed in relief.

“Alright Reginae, you’re the challenge winner for today!” Joe said, as she began to smile and jump for joy.

Back at the house, everyone was split up. Prodigy, Prince, Bella, Star, and Myles stayed together, as Roc, Justin C, Justin B, Jaden were with each other. Kiloni was really on both sides, since she got along with everyone. Reginae was sitting in her room, when she heard the conversation outside.

“Roc, wait until we leave this house.” Justin C said with an icepack on his jaw. “I’m really gonna show you how to fight.”

“Don’t give me that shit!” Roc shouted as he gave him an agressive look. “You tried to sneak a little pussy punch on me before Joe even rang the bell! You were trying to play dirty, and I caught your ass. Don’t try me right now, Justin. Don’t.”

“Hey hey hey!” Justin B said shutting them both up. “We all got our asses kicked. Alright?”

“Y’all did. Everybody was afraid to fight me.” Roc responded as he put a huge grin on his face.

“Okay whatever. It doesn’t matter!” Justin B continued. “My point is, we need to figure out who we’re going to throw inside of the box. Does anybody know who Reginae hates?”

“She doesn’t hate anyone.” Justin C growled. “We need to figure out who we’re going to throw in there, and then we can try to convince her to get rid of the person that we’re getting rid of in the box.”

“I like that.” Justin B said. “But who else is a threat in this house?”

“Prodigy.” Justin C. “We’re gonna throw him-“

“Hell no.” Roc said, disagreeing with the two. “Prodigy is my boy! I’m not gonna throw him under the bus like that.”

“You just tried to throw Princeton under the bus two days ago.” Jaden laughed.

“Princeton is a backstabber, so he doesn’t matter.” Roc said shaking his head. “Prodigy has never done anything wrong towards me. So i’m not in this vote.”

“Whatever.” Justin C said, smiling. “It’s majority rules, and a majority of us are voting for Prod. The end!”

“But there’s 3 of you, and 9 other people.” Roc laughed. “You guys arent the majority.”

Meanwhile, Princeton had went into Reginaes room, and sat next to her. “Reg..”

“Yeah?” She said, setting down her cell phone.

“We’re voting Roc into the box, so we’re gonna need you to get rid of him!”

“But, he saved me from eliminations-“

“That doesn’t matter. I guarantee you he’ll try to get rid of you the minute he gets the chance!” Princeton explained. “And since he’s the top threat in the house, he’ll be out of your way before you know it.”

Reginae looked at Princeton, then sighed. “Alright I guess…”

“Wooo! Thank you!” He said hugging her, as he ran back up to his room. Suddenly, Justin C had walked into her room a minute after Princeton left, and sat across from her.

“Reginae, we’re gonna vote Prodigy into the box. So if you get rid of him, we’ll be very happy!” He explained. Reginae was confused in all types of ways.

“What?” She said pausing. “Why?”

“Because he’s a huge threat! You wouldn’t want him in this competition for long. He’ll get in the way.”

“But, I-“

“Thanks!” Justin C said, as he walked out of the room. By this time, everyone had left and went to the vault. It was getting smaller and smaller by the minute, and everyone had crowded around Joe as he began to call out a list of names at random.

“Who wants Prodigy to go into the box?” He asked, as Justin C, Justin B, Jaden, Star, Bella, and Kiloni voted.

“Star? Kiloni? Really?” Prodigy said looking at the two.

“You voted for me to be in the box last time!” Star shouted at him. “Don’t try to kiss ass now!”

“Kiloni?” 

“You had something to do with throwing Prince under the bus.” Kiloni said shaking her head, which was a lie that Roc told her.

“Roc, why’d you chicken out?” Jaden said looking at him.

“Wow, Roc. You vote for Princeton to be in the box and now you’re turning on me when I did nothing wrong to you?” Prodigy said as he glared as him, then faced the wall. “Alright.”

“Prod.” Roc said looking at him, as his eyes bulged. “I didnt-“

“Prod, you’re up for elimination.” Joe said. “Who wants Star to be inside of the box?”

Nobody except for Kiloni voted.

“Who want’s Bella to be inside of the box?”

No votes.

“Who wants Roc to be inside of the box?”

Everyone except for Kiloni had raised their hands. Roc had looked over and seen Princeton raising his hand high, which was expected. Roc then looked over at Prodigy, and seen him raising his hand. At this point, he realized he had no friends in the house. And what hurt him the most, is that his closest friends, were beginning to hate him.

“Roc, you’re up for elimination. Who want’s Myles to be inside of the box?”

Justin C had lifted up his hands, as Jaden and Justin B followed. Bella, and Star had also joined in, and all of them voted so that they wouldn’t have to be up for elimination.

“What?!” Myles shouted. “Where’d this come from??”

“Myles, you’re up for elimination.” Joe sighed. “As for the rest of you, sit back, relax, and prepare for tonights elimination.”

The four along with Reginae had met up at an amusement park in the area. This outing, along with the other outings was awkward. Roc and Prodigy were no longer close friends, and Myles and Reginae didn’t know each other. Everyone didn’t make eye contact at all, until Reginae got the ‘one on one’ card at the buffet that they went to. She’d chose Myles, but they didn’t talk about anything. At this point, Reginae was ready to get home.

They’d arrived home and prepared for eliminations like always. Reginae then walked out with Joe, and stood next to the bonfire like everyone else did. 3 people on the line, and whatever decision she made, she’d have one side of the house on her side, and the other hating her. She then took a deep breath, and prepared for her decision.

“Alright Reginae. Who would you like to come up and get their first check?” Joe said.

“Myles, i’m going to have to send you home.” Reginae said, cutting right to the point. Everyone in the crowd gasped in anger, shock, and disappointment as she made this decision. “If I send Prodigy home, i’ll have the good group hating me, and if I send Roc home, i’ll have the bad group hating me. And I don’t want neither group to hate me.”

“We already hate you!” Justin C shouted from the sidelines. “We told you to get rid of Prodigy!”

“I’m sorry Myles, but i’m going to have to burn your check.” Joe said. Myles was devastated, but he wasn’t upset. He danced his way out, and watched everyone laugh. Everyone was happy that he was the same, goofy, Myles.

“Alright. 11 of you left, 2 of you will make it to the Finale. Get some rest, and prepare for the next challenge tomorrow. Sweet dreams…”