Week 8 - Quiz Show.

Last week, the contestants were able to take a break and stay at the house. But, this didn’t save them from eliminations. They still were responsible for voting for 3 people to be up for eliminations, and one person to send one of the people home. After a fight almost broke out between Roc and Justin C, they’d decided that Diggy would be in charge. But a long game of truth or dare, Bahja passed out from alcohol poisoning and was sent home, canceling the eliminations for good. 14 contestants remain.

“Babydoll, it’s alright.” Star said rubbing her back as she laid on her bed, crying her eyes out.

“No it isn’t!” She shouted. “It’s my fault for getting her eliminated. I should’ve never dared her to drink that alcohol.”

“It doesn’t matter! One of us 2 are gonna win anyway, so we’re gonna split the 10 million with her.” Star responded as Bahja slowly lifted her head, and looked at her. “And we’re definitely going to use it towards our group.”

“Moneygram.” Justin B said looking into their room.

“We’ll be out in a minute.” Star moaned.

“Well hurry.” He snarled. “We’re about to read it.”

Star and Bahja walked into the kitchen 5 minutes later, where she’d seen everyone sitting around, waiting for the two. Everyone had an irritated look because they were ready to read the moneygram.

“Damn, it’s about time.” Justin C said in an irritated tone.

“Shut the fuck up, Justin.” Star snapped as she sat down. “You always got some smart shit to say. You’re the strongest person in this house, yet you’ve never won a challenge.”

“Neither have you.” He responded.

“I know I haven’t won one! But you consider yourself strong and you can’t even win a single challenge. So take the shit that you’re talking, and shove it back up your ass where it belongs.” Star said, as a few people laughed at her comment. Everyone then got silent, and looked at Justin B, who was holding the moneygram.

“Are you two done yet?” Justin B said in a stern tone.

“Just read the moneygram, man.” Justin C snarled.

“Thank you.” Justin B said in a smart way. “It says: ‘In this competition, your competitors are more important than they appear. Meet me at the Miami Carol High School by 2:00.”

“That moneygram lied so bad.” Justin C laughed as he headed towards the front door. “Its 1:45, so lets just leave now.”

“I’m getting tired of him.” Roc growled as he looked at him with Star. “I think we gone wind up clashing someday.”

“And you better kick his ass, Roc!” Star said smiling at him.

Justin C drove everyone to a high school in Miami, and seen Joe sitting in a classroom. There were 15 desks all sitting around a circle. Everyone took a seat, and sat around as Joe walked into the middle of the circle.

“Welcome to the classroom! Now I know that some of you are still in school, and we’re going to be doing what you hate the most. Taking a quiz! ” Joe said, causing everyone to moan in groan.

“Well this challenge is going to be fun.” Prodigy moaned.

“This quiz and challenge will be super short. But with this quiz, you guys will be able to answer your questions out loud.” Joe continued. “I’ve come up with random questions for all 15 of you, so you’ll be answering questions about each other. You’ll be able to pick a person to answer questions about, so that’s the good news. The bad news is, you shouldn’t pick a person that you know well, because if you pick a person and you get the question right, you’ll go to the next round and that person will be out. However if you get the question wrong, the person that you picked out will go on, and you’ll be out. Understood?”