Side Chpt. 3

(welcome to the third side chapter)

Tsukki and our orange boy walked hand in hand down the street to the adoption center. It had been a month since they discussed it and made the decision official. The whole team had also received news that Yachi had successfully escaped from that toxic relationship. 

Yachi had been reported 'missing' but when she 'found' she told the police everything, and had the scars as evidence. In conclusion, Karu went to jail and he ain't getting out. Thank god that Yachi never got pregnant.

Anyways, The couple walked into the building and was greeted with the smell of cookies and baby powder. 

"Why, Hello there! Are you interested in adopting?" The man at the front desk asked. He wasn't quick to judge the young gay couple. "Ah, yes, we are." The man typed something in his computer.

"Alrighty then, your names please." They both stated their names and the man at the desk lead them to where the children were. Tsuki held the door open to the nursery for Shoyo. 

"Look at them! They're so cute!" Shoyo whisper-yelled. Kei just nodded as he adored the little creatures.

Hinata scanned over the babies till his eyes landed on the one that stood out to him the most. He walked over quietly to the crib. A baby girl laid swaddled in a pink blanket sound asleep. Her hair was a strawberry blonde color and her skin was fair. 

Kei walked over to where Shoyo stood and instantly fell in love with the baby. "I want her." Kei suddenly blurted out as he adored the cuteness.

"Me, too. We'll go ask about her." The couple left the room and back to the front desk. "Have you seen the babies? Aren't they just the cutest?" The man at the front desk asked cheerfully. Shoyo hummed in response. 

"We would like to adopt the baby girl, what was her name, Aki?" The man typed something in. "Alright, but just to let you know this might take some time. Aki is just 4 months old. And she's a handful." Kei nodded.

"That's fine, we just love her and would like her to be with us." Shoyo was exited to be a mom. 

"That's perfectly fine. We just need to run these papers you need to sign by the court and she's all yours."