"???"

It was just a few days since their graduation and everybody was weirdly distant. Hinata hadn't seen Tsuki since and it was quite worrying. Hinata was looking through some of his old photos out of pure boredom and curiosity. "Oh! I remember this!" 

Hinata clicked on a photo dated 'November 25, 2019'. It was Tsukishima and Hinatas very first date. The boy smiled and continued to scroll through the pictures. Then Hinata had come across  his best friends pictures. Kageyama and Hinata were dating at some point but ended it quickly.

Sure, they were perfect for each other but the incident with Doorkawa had changed everything. Hinata hated Oikawas guts, but he forgave Kageyama. 

You see, Kageyama was seduced into cheating on Hinata. It was Oikawas fault, as he was the one who seduced him. His little "joke" went to far and Iwa-chan ended up moving away. 

No ones seen him or heard from him since. 

BuT AnYwayS! Hinatas phone made a little dinging sound to alert someone had messaged him. 

Dino-Baby💕: Hey, bb. How are you?

My sunshine😌: I'm good. Wanna hang out?

Dino-Baby💕: Sure bb. I'll come over. Love youu✨💕

[My sunshine😌 Sent a photo ( it's him smiling.)]

Dino-Baby💕: I'm hard

My sunshine😌: Ewww ❤️.

[Both offline]

Tsukishima smiled and began to get ready. It wasn't a long walk to Hinatas house but it was long enough for his "wood" to calm down. 

Hinata ran down the stairs to the door the minute he heard knocking. What can he say? He hasn't seen his boyfriend in days. 

"SHIMA-CHAN!!!" Hinata practically threw himself onto his Dino daddy. (😏😏)

"Hey, Shrimpers." The salt shaker caught Hinatas lips and they stayed like this for awhile. They parted their lips, in need of air. Hinata closed the front door, then lead his boyfriend to his room. "My mom and Natsu are on an outing and they left me home, as you can tell." 

In another chapter, Tsukishima admitted he liked His tangerines voice. The adorable orange boy kept talking till they entered his room. 

"Sooo...What now? Movies?" Hinata always suggested movies. Tsukishima often got bored of them, but never argued.

(Writers Note: That is husband material. *chef's kiss* noice.) 

"How about we try something different?" Dino daddy asked quietly. "Huh?" Tsuki turned his attention to his baby. His face flushed red. Like, cherry red. 

Hinata had changed into a big hoodie and that was it. No shorts underneath and no shirt, either. The hoodie was a stripped with green and black. "Do you not like it?" 

Tsukishima closed the curtains on his window. "I l-like it! B-but don't show yourself to the world!" Hinata busted out in a fit of laughter. 

"Sorry, babe." 

"So, you want to try something new?" Tsukishima turned around, only to be greeted with another horny sight.

Hinata was sprawled out on his bed, his legs spread. "Then let's try something new." 

Dino daddy didn't have a problem with that. The blonde boy discarded his shirt and ran to turn off the lights. Tonight was going to be filled with stamina and sex.