"Wedding Day!!"

"Uwah~! I'm so nervous, Kiyoko-San!" Hinata covered his flushed face with his small hands. "Don't worry about it! You'll be fine!" Sugamama said as he walked over to his smaller friend.

Kiyoko smiled, "I'm sure your wedding is going to be perfect, Shoyo." And this was why they were both Hinatas so called "Bridesmaids".

"If it makes you feel any better, I was nervous, too, when Daichi and I were getting married ." Koushi fixed the orange hair from Shoyos face. "And the wedding came out fine! We're happy now, and you will be too!" 

Yachi burst into room with a smile. "AHH! I can't believe you're getting married, Shoyo!!" 

"Yachi! What took you so long?" Hinata grabbed the blonde girls hand. "Oh...Its nothing!" Hinata examined the girls face. It didn't take him long to see the bruises on her neck. 

"He was hurting you again, wasn't he?" Shoyo squinted his eyes at the marks. "W-what?! No!" Yachi clasped her hands around her neck.

"Yachi... Here, I'll help you cover it up." Sugamama stepped away from Shoyo and grabbed Yachis hands. 

Kiyoko sighed, "I don't like seeing her like that either." Hinata turned toward the blue haired girl. 

"But enough sulking! Today's supposed to be a happy day!" Kiyoko laughed quietly as she placed the crown-like veil into Hinatas hair, "Indeed it will be."

(Hinatas Veil!)

(Hinatas Veil!)

Hinata stood up from his chair. "How do I look?" They all stared in awe, "You look amazing, Shoyo!" Yachi exclaimed.

"Aww, My baby's growing up!" Koushi said in a quivering voice. Hinata smiled. He turned to look in the body length mirror. He truly looked like a person of beauty. He pat his suit and turned to grab the bouquet of assorted flowers Sugawara held.

(Hinatas Bouquet! I couldn't find anything eclipse related, so this is as close as I could get!)

"Alright let's go!" Sugawara opened the door and ushered them out of the dressing room. They got in the car and drove off to the wedding spot. 

(Writers note: Their wedding is a civil wedding. That means they're married by the law and can have their wedding anywhere with some witnesses.)

-Time Skip-

As they began to arrive to the cliff side view where their wedding was to be, Shoyo began to get even more nervous than ever. "Hey, it's alright. Besides we can't go back now." Kiyoko rubbed the side of Shoyo's arm. 

Yachi also comforted the bride while Sugawara made sure Shoyo didn't ruin his clothes with wrinkles. They came to a stop at the entrance and opened the doors. Hinata gulped as he walked towards the double doors.

"My baby birds growing up!" Koushi's eyes started to water. They all entered the building together and there stood Tsukishima in his suit.

They smiled at each other, ready for their life together forever.