"Wedding Plans!!"

The two were finally settled into the condo-like apartment. As of right now, the two were snuggled up on the couch watching Mulan on Disney+™️. 

It wasn't like the original at all, but it was okay. The two had started applying to colleges at the same time. Of course volleyball was still their passion, but having a secure future came first. That was their parents down doing, by the way.

"Hina~!" Hinata eyes looked away from the TV. "Yes, Blondie?" Tsukishima moved the bangs out of the orange haired boys face and kissed his forehead. 

"Can we fu-" Hinata smacked hand over his fiancées mouth. "NO! After last night, NO!" Hinatas face was flushed red with embarrassment and anger. 

"Okay, then. How about we plan the wedding?" Shoyos interest darted from the TV. "Of course! But... Can we finish the movie?" 

"Sure, baby." Tsukishima and Hinata cuddled back into place with a soft beige blank wrapped around them.

-Time Skip brought to you by My inactive Instagram account-

The had finished the movie and they both broke out the their laptops. Hinata was in the kitchen, sitting on the spiny stool thing, looking through the possible wedding ideas. 

Tsukishima was in the living room, looking up Honeymoon places. "Hey, babe! How about we go to Guam? It has really nice beaches."

Hinata turned around when his soon-to-be husband spoke of the word beaches. "I like the sound of that. I haven't been to the beach in forever!" 

Tsukishima smirked and decided to look more into the tiny island.

Hinata smiled at one idea of the wedding plans he was looking at. It wasn't much, but it was classy. The floor plan wasn't anything too flashy, just some flowers and decorations here and there. 

The after party was the one they were spending the most money on, after all. "Hey babe come look at this!" Tsukishima put down his laptop and stepped over to his lover. "It's a nice scenery. I think it suits you."

"Really? I think it suits you, too!" Shoyo smiled widely at his Dinosaur. "Then should we settle with this for the wedding?" 

Tsukishima nodded. He pushed his glasses back, walked away, and went back on his laptop.

"Okay, then. What about the reception? Are we still doing the eclipse theme?" 

Kei looked up again and smiled, "It matches us, so why not? Do you have another idea?" 

Shoyo shook his head. He liked the idea of having an eclipse reception. The wedding date was supposedly to be on January 1st. But it could change, depending how long it would take to let the team know.

"Am I going to tell them? Because you told them we're dating, I should do it right?" 

"I mean, if you want to. I could do it." Shoyo shook his head. 

"I'll do it. But when... I wanna tell them in person, again." Shoyo pondered. 

"How about we just send out invites to a out of the blue party and see if they come?" Tsukishima suggested a rather stupid idea. "No! What if they all don't come? What are we going to do then?"

They both shut up after that. 

They gotta figure out how to tell the team, and quick. If they want the date for their wedding to stay the same, they have to come out as engaged.

"How about.... We just tell them on the chat?" 

"Well... That could work. One of them might suggest to meet up." Tsukishima was now cuddled up in the beige blanket from earlier, deciding to take a break from the honeymoon searching. 

"Then it's settled. I wanna sleep now." 

Tsukishima spread open his arms and without hesitation, Hinata got off his laptop and sprinted into Kei's embrace.