"House Hunting!"

It was the middle of July and they were still looking for a decent house to live in. The amount of times they actually liked a house was very little. Hey, they were a couple who wanted a nice house.

During the month of June, Tsukishima was deciding to propose. He didn't  because he's a little chicken who can't have the guts to marry him yet. Hinata was a ball of sunshine and Tsuki was a dull moon.

If anything, people would expect Hinata to propose. 

But Tsukishima with all his pride (cough, Bakugou, cough) wouldn't let that happen. But then again- NO!

Currently they were driving toward another house they could possibly like. The car came from Hinatas parents as a birthday gift, mind you. The car was brand new and Hinata was scared to drive it. He had gotten his license the ending of May but chickened out of actual driving.

Tsukishima having his license was driving. 

They were holdings hands in the current situation and were talking about random subjects. Of course they were excited about it. The small house was pretty cute and was in a good neighborhood. 

The came to a stop at the house they were discussing. "Woah, it's so cute!" Hinata squealed. "It's nice." Tsukishima pushed up his glasses. 

They got out of the car and greeted the realtors.  Inside was decent and pretty chill (#lazyaf).

(Writers note: I'm listening to Touch you and it's so fucking catchy- I wanna wanna touch your body-)

They talked and considers it an option. 

-Time skip brought to you by Hinatas side ponytail- NO WAIT-

They sat in the comfy bedroom that was Tsukishima. Hinata was leaning on salt shakers chest and sighed. "House hunting is so tiring!" 

Kei kissed Hinatas forehead and smiled. "I know, baby, I know." Saltyshima played with the orange mess of hair gently. "Shima-chan," the smaller male yawned, "Can I sleep here tonight?". The tallest male hummed in response. 

Kei doesn't mind when Shoyo spends the night, and he never will.

Soon after lulling Shoyo to sleep, Kei soon knocked out, too.