Ruave/Rave (Terrence Suave x Randy Radman)

Terrence really couldn't leave Randy and Henry alone, could he? He was out getting groceries when he received a panicked phone call from his husband. Terrence raised his phone to his ear, immediately hearing a distressed Randy.

"Terrence! Henry got into the candy cabinet and is out of control-!" *CRASH!* "Henry no! Put that down! HENRY!" Terrence could hear Randy's fast footsteps, followed by the sound of their hyper son's laughter. He sighed, what was he going to walk into when he got home? Nevertheless, he headed home, ready to assist in taking their toddler.

Terrence walked up the path to his house, turned the key, and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door he saw the absolute mess in the living room. Things were broken, the walls were covered in crayon, random objects were strewn about the floor. To put it bluntly, it was a mess, but it didn't stop there. Terrence suddenly heard his husband's distressed yells from the kitchen. Terrence speed walked towards the sound, finally observing the situation.

Henry, their 4-year-old son, was on the ceiling fan, Randy was standing on the kitchen table trying to grab him. "Henry please come down from there!" Randy pleaded. "No!" Henry's high pitched voice replied.

"How the hell did he get up there?" Terrence asked, surprised. Honestly, he was kind of impressed. Not every toddler was able to do that.

"I don't know but we need to get him down from there before he falls!" Randy shouted. "Alright, well he clearly doesn't want to negotiate." Terrence jumped onto the table and grabbed Henry as quickly as possible to ensure that Henry couldn't escape. As he got a hold of the troublesome toddler, Randy let out a sound of relief. "Gotcha!" Terrence said to Henry playfully as he got off the table. Said toddler was currently squirming and attempting to break free from Terrence's grasp, letting out little sounds of protest. "Noooo!" Henry shouted, he started flailing his arms. "Choice! You got him Terrence!" Randy shouted happily. "How come you couldn't catch him? Seemed decently easy to me." Terrence asked, still holding the hyperactive toddler. "I've been trying to, but he's been running around like a puppy with rabies! He's too fast for me to catch up! Plus, I thought I'd end up accidentally hurting him if I tried to pry him off the ceiling fan, ya know?" Randy explained, finally calming down from the apparent chaos caused by Henry. "That's the last time I give Henry sugar." Randy uttered, letting out a sigh. "I thought you said he got into the candy cabinet." Terrence noted, "Uhhh..." "Randy..." Terrence's voice went stern as he squinted at Randy. "Okay fine, I admit it! I have him the sweets! He was acting so good today and I wanted to thank him, so I gave him some of the candy and-" "You completely lost control him?" Terrence interjected.

"....Yes..." Randy admitted, clearly embarrassed. Terrence chuckled, walking up next to Randy to give him a kiss on the cheek. "What would you do without me?" "I don't know, but I'm glad I do have you." Randy giggled back, him and Terrence enjoying their time together and even though Henry was a handful... wait... Why was it quiet all of the sudden? Terrence looked at his hands, somehow there was a bag of flour in place of the chaotic child, Randy noticed too. "Okay. How?" Terrence thought out loud. Suddenly, they could hear giggling from the kitchen cabinets. The two of them immediately panicked. "Please tell me that's not the candy cabinet again."

Yep, Terrence really couldn't leave Randy and Henry alone.