Gatlick

"I still can't believe you're really here," I said.

Gavin squeezed my hand as we walked down the hall to my room.

"I snuck out of the District at night and had to hop a train to the Capitol," he explained. "I had to see you."

"I was going to be back in a few days," I told him. He gave me the dimple grin that made me weak.

"I couldn't wait," he said.

Before I could get the keycard in my door, Gavin spun me around and pushed himself against me. He put one arm around my waist and cupped my face with his other hand. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Unf," I grunted. "I need you so bad."

"You seem different now," he whispered. He gave me quick peck on my cheek. When I turned my head to meet his lips he pulled away. "I think I like this version of you."

"Then shut up and kiss me."

His lips crushed against mine. I dropped the roses and threw my hands around his neck, pulling him hard against me. He slid his hand down my back slowly until he grabbed my ass.

"Let's go in the room," I breathed between our desperate kisses. Shit was getting real and I didn't want to waste any more time.

"Yeah baby," someone shouted.

Dammit. Heyhey was in the hallway. He stumbled and caught himself against the wall. Was he always drunk?

"Wait a minute. . ." Heyhey said. "That's not Pita."

I shoved the keycard in the slot and threw open the door. I pulled Gavin into the room and stuck my head back in the hall.

"You saw nothing," I said to Heyhey and closed the door.

Gavin looked worried.

"Do you think he'll turn me in?" he asked.

I waved my hand dismissively. "He's wasted. He won't remember any of this." I crawled onto the bed, swaying my hiney seductively in the process. "Now. Where were we?"

Gavin shot across the room like a meteor on steroids.

Due to the graphic nature of what happened next, the following is heavily edited for viewer safety.

My head slammed into the pillow with a thud. Gavin wasn't in the mood to play nice. He ripped the nightie off my body and then Hulk smashed the lamp beside the bed.

"Oh, Gavin," I gasped.

He landed on top me so hard it knocked the breath out of me.

"Ouch!" I cried when he squeezed an especially sensitive part of me.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"A little."

"Good."

I reached for his pants and started messing with the zipper. It was difficult to work while Gavin's mouth explored my upper body.

"Grab him," he said. "He doesn't want to hide from you any longer. Grab your KING!"

"I'm trying," I mumbled.

He stopped for a minute so he could wrestle himself out of his pants. One of his pant legs got caught on his foot and kicked around like ninja trying to fling it off. Finally, our clothes were off and the battle began.

We cracked the headboard. The mattress slid off the bed. Two more lamps perished in the fight. We went Edward and Bella on that room. Two hours later, I was lying on the floor trying to catch my breath. Gavin was in a chair across the room. He was bruised and had scratches all over his body.

"Let's do it again," I suggested.

He smiled and tried to stand. His leg gave out and he fell to the floor.

"I think I'm out of order," he said.

Damn. I broke my king.