The Tributes

District 1 & 2 – These are the career tributes, we're talking pros. They've spent their whole life preparing for the nasty encounters in the arena. They study porn and practice on blowup dolls to prepare. Anyone that finds themselves facing one of these tributes had better come at them hard. They've memorized the Kama Sutra and they're not afraid to show their skills.

     Glimmer is the female from District 1. Her name suits her, as her sex appeal glimmers like a star. Her sister Glitter won last year's Humping Games and now works as a stripper in the Capitol's biggest club.

     Jack is the male tribute from District 1. His antics are legendary. He's hung like a rhino and can drop a woman's pants with just a look. He hopes to find work in the adult film industry after the Humping Games.

District 3 – 10 – Let's get real. Nobody cares about them.

District 11 – We don't joke about Rue. She's off limits.

District 12 – The infamous drunken horndogs. Heyhey was the last person from this district to win the Humping Games. He captured the hearts of the nation by taking on all contestants, male and female. He was an unstoppable beast that humped his way to the top like a champ.

     Katlick Eversweet, female tribute. She's the shy girl just waiting for the chance to let her sexiness come alive. She doesn't stand much of a chance, but her heart is in the right place. When the games begin, she'll be ready to pounce on the nearest stud.

     Pita, male tribute. Bread man. He came out strong with a wiener flash from the train. The world will be waiting to see if he can keep it up – get it?