Chapter 5

i've known Ana for like 2 months already. we actually talk every night since i have classes every morning til afternoon. and since she's from Australia, we have this 3 hour time difference. we both decided to come online at the same time so we could talk. she comes online at 9 in the evening, which is 6 pm here in the Philippines.

and oh, i already asked her about her age. and it was a relief to know that she's already 17. i thought i was becoming a total pedo because of what happened. and speaking of the "thing" that happened when we first met, it never happened again after that. although we did not stop portraying Ana and Christian. i dont know, we just decided to not to do it again.

** FLASHBACK **

Me: Ana, i'm sorry.

Ana: hm? for what?

Me: for the thing that happened when we first met..

Ana: hey don't be sorry. i should be the one saying sorry. i was the one who started it. i mean, i'm the girl and i did that to get your attention, oh. it's really embarassing.

Me: what? no. hahaha that's okay. i really don't think you're that kind of girl. and even if you are, it's really okay with me. besides, we just met that time. they say "first impression lasts", well i dont think so. it depends on the people, on how you see them. and for me, you're really different from the first time that we talked. (if you call that "talk" LOLJK) we just have to get to know the person. and dont worry, i never judged you for that. :)

Ana: thank you, amir.. :')

** FLASHBACK ENDS **

◆ ◆ ◆

Saturday morning...

jumped out of bed and put on my best suit.

hahahaha! lame. sorry. (A/N)

It's saturday and yep, no classes! i went out to see my friends and decided to watch a movie. and since we are outnumbered by girls, they get to choose what movie to watch. disadvantages of having girls in the squad. sigh. so yeah, they picked "Revenge of the Bridesmaids". we dont have a choice but to watch it as well.

"GREAT movie," Rick said in sarcasm.

"OMG you liked it Rick? wow!" Tricia exclaimed.

"Tricia. he's kidding." i said.

"oh. idiot. you guys are really boring. it really was a great movie! we almost died laughing!" tricia defended

"and they almost died out of boredom. look at you guys!" Taylor said. Tricia and Taylor are twins by the way. they're a year younger than me.

"okay okay. since we decided on the movie, we'll treat you guys for lunch." Betty said. oh this is better.

"and we get to choose where we eat?" I asked

rick and i exchanged glances.

Taylor nodded, "c'mon, decide now or we'll take it ba--"

"McDonald's," Rick and I answered

"Jinx!"

"oh"

"alright."

"dude."

"stop--"

"OMG STOP!" Tricia shouted. "Seriously guys? can someone please tell me who are twins here?"