Chapter 3

hooray for another boring day. i just woke up and i'm still sleepy. i was about to close my eyes when I heard my mom calling my name.

"Chrissss!" mom called.

"nddnffwos8hdq uggghhhh,"

"CHRISSSS!!!!"

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!" i yelled as i got up from my bed. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. ugh. i really hate waking up like this. i've always wished to wake up one day where my mom will say:

"Honey, wake up now.. i cooked your favorite dish. and here's your allowance. you can go anywhere you want. you can hang out with your friends. and here's more, buy new clothes and a brand new smart phone. okay? i love you.."

but that's pretty impossible. beyond impossible.

i went downstairs and joined them for breakfast. mom's still cooking and my brother's watching some basketball games. and then my sister came downstairs wearing her formal attire.

"where are you going?" i asked.

"im gonna play basketball. wearing this black office shoes, black slacks, white blouse with a black blazer," oh god. now i know why she and Ish are so much alike. i rolled my eyes on her realizing she's off to work.

"so you got the job? this call's for a celebration!" i shouted in excitement.

"yup. but no. not now dumbo. maybe at my payday. i'll treat you guys," she went to mom and kissed her cheek to say goodbye. "i'm going, mom."

"okay sweetheart, take care. don't stress out and starve yourself. let us know what you want for dinner okay?" she said as he hugged her tight.

"why do i feel like you're going abroad? you guys are so dramatic." mom gave me the look and raised my both hands saying 'okay fine'.

mom left after an hour. she's off to work too. so i'm staying home with Ish for the whole day. he's still busy watching TV so i went upstairs to take a bath. they didn't give me an allowance for this day so that means i'm not allowed to go out of the house.

i went back to my room cause i forgot to bring my phone with me. why? simply because i'll be having a mini concert inside the bathroom. so i chose "Hot in Here" by Nelly, turned the volume at its highest and placed my phone on top of the cabinet.

"Hot in.....So hot in herre.....So hot in...."

then i took my soap, used it as a microphone and started rapping.

"I was like, good gracious ass bodacious (oh)

Flirtacious, tryin to show faces (ah)

Lookin for the right time to shoot my steam (you know)

Lookin for the right time to flash them keys

Then um I'm leavin, please believin, me and the rest of my heathens

Check it, got it locked at the top of the four seasons

Penthouse, roof top, birds I feedin

No deceivin, nothin up my sleeve, no teasin

I need you to get up up on the dance floor

Give that man what he askin for

Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you (ah, ah)

And cant nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use (I said)"