Chapter 4

ana: amir

ana: last night was sensual...

Woah. She added me. I did not reply yet, but I tried to look for her in the hotel. ana.. ana.. ana. I can't seem to find her. Maybe she already left the hotel. I actually don't know her. But the thing she said, it's like we have done it yesterday. Like we already met. That's weird. But it made me curious and interested.

So I went home and she PMed me again, repeating what she said awhile ago. I accepted her friend request and replied to her.

Me: u liked it baby? ;)

ana: yeah. Last night was the best.. ;) maybe you could come over to my place. ;)

Me: sure. I'm coming baby. ;)

and so I went to her place. and dang. She looks hot. She's wearing shorts, and had sunglasses on. and she is a VIP. a VIP! Man! Seriously! VIPs hates noob people like me. a commoner. and I hate them. They act like they own everything, and put spells on you when you talked to them. Most of them are jerks. But this one? I don't know. I can't believe it, a VIP talking to a noob? I mean, not just talking, she's like seducing me or something. But she's really hot. I had to admit. She got me interested.

This VIP girl caught my attention.

Me: hey there baby..

ana: hey :$

Me: nice place you got here.

ana: thanks baby..

Me: so, last night...

ana: yeah.. You were so hot..

Me: how about now? -comes closer-

ana: :$

Me: -touches cheeks-

ana: ohh...

Me: -whispers- let's do it again...

ana: oh baby -kisses hard-

Me: -kisses back-

ana: bed?

Me: now.

***(AGAIN, IM NOT GOING IN TO DETAILS -evil laugh-)

So yes, it happened. and that was way better than what I did with another girl awhile ago. It felt great. What's with this woman? It's like I've met her before. Everything seems to be perfect.

me: that was... Wow.

ana: lol yes it was baby. You are so good.

Me: and so are you sweetie.

ana: it's like we're Christian and Ana from the book Fifty Shades of Grey.

Me: oh you read that too?

ana: yeah. actually, I'm done with the three. :)

Me: wow. I just started the 2nd one. You're really a fan, aren't you? ;)

ana: yes. maybe you could be my Christian? :$

Me: sure baby. be my anastasia?

ana: that sounds so sexy. :) and yes, I will be your anastasia. -kisses-