Chapter 2

so i'm here at school to hang out with my friends. we just had our lunch at McDonalds'. i told them about my quality time with myself yesterday and how great it was.

"drunkard. who sleeps at 2 in the afternoon?" i said.

"dude, i was up all night with my girl on skype okay? why did u call by the way?" Rick asked.

"i was planning to invite you to come over to play video games. but you were all like jfiajwhsusuhdrueh and i can't understand a single word you were saying," i answered.

"Hahaha! sorry about that dude. i was really sleepy that time,"

"oh, you don't say." i answered.

i went home straight after hanging out with them. At last, i am not alone. my sister's home and she said she made snacks for me. she really loves cooking. i wonder when will i ever love cooking too. well, i love eating tho. she made me a clubhouse sandwich. oh man. looking at it makes me want to eat the plate as well.

"so?" she asks.

"hmm?" i said while still chewing the most out of my sandwich.

"what? stop eating and answer me! how was it?" i raised my hand in front of her face like telling her to stop and wait till i finish eating. and then i swallowed and drink a glass of water before answering her.

"so-so." i answered.

"what! urgh. you're so annoying." and she walked out and went to the kitchen to make one again. she really is a perfectionist woman. she wants her cooking skills to be perfect. and me? im a popcorn man. yeah, you heard it. i mean, read it.

i washed my hands and followed her to the kitchen. "call me when you're done okay? i hope this time it will be more tasty."

"yeah right. go away. i'm busy," she said in irritation.

so i went to my room and turned on my laptop to check on my SW (smallworlds) account. yeah, i already made an account and started playing it yesterday. i already have my pet cat named Poochie, designed my house, met a few friends and tried dating. i totally agree to what my brother have said. it was really like playing The Sims.

So, i logged in, spinned the wheel and got 200 tokens only, watered my plants, and played with my pet before going out of the house. i checked my online friends and i actually dont know any of them. yeah, you get to add whoever you want. and in my case, i added all the pretty chicks i see.

So i went to a place named Cue Club and danced with myself. and then this girl joined me and talked to me.

stranger: hi

me: hi

stranger: single?

me: yep. you?

stranger: me too

me: ;)

stranger: so. wanna date?

me: sure baby

that was pretty easy. i feel like a total hot, sexy, handsome bachelor. damn this game is awesome.

we were about to leave the Cue Club and go to a pool party when suddenly another girl came to me.

stranger #2: amir.

me: yea?

stranger #2: are you with someone? let's date. come to my place ;)

me: oh

stranger #1: he's with me b***h. back off. :@

me: girls

stranger #2: lol i think he's coming with me sweetie.

stranger #1: no he isn't. he's my boyfriend so get lost.

me: woah please stop

stranger #1: let's go Amir.

stranger #2: follow me at my place handsome. ;)

stranger #1: @$#! you back off!

me: OMG will you please stop fighting! im not going anywhere with anyone of you okay?

and then i went home. that was.. wow. i love smallworlds!