Chapter Five

Last edited: July 16, 2016

Leif's grip tightened. Making Sarah cry out in pain - Lief was flung into air and landed on the cement. He was knocked out cold Sarah tried to run to him to make sure he was okay. But she was stopped by a touch on her shoulder looking to the clothed hand of the Goblin King.

"How are you here, Jareth?"

"And here I was expecting a warm welcome from you, precious. "

"Cut the crap, Jareth. What are you doing here? I haven't made any wishes. "

"Can't a Goblin King come up and save a damsel in distress? He had his claws all over you. "

"Jareth I won't ever be yours. "

"Well, I won't be so sure. "

"What do you mean?"

"It seems that you have been wished away. "

"What? By, who!?"

"Would you believe me if I told you it was your brother. "

"No. Toby wouldn't have done that. No. I can't accept it. I won't accept it. "

"Believe in what you will, precious. But, as of now you're mine. "

"I'm not going back to the Underground with you. "

"I really don't care about what you want, Sarah. "

As soon as Jareth finished - he flicked his wrist and they were now in the castle beyond the goblin city. Sarah was standing in the center of the throne room. Surrounded by goblins, 'this can't be happening' Sarah thought.

"Oh, but it is. Sarah I must say how I longed to see you return. "

"You damned mind reader! Send me back, now! You have no power over me!"

"I can read your every thought, Sarah mine. And, it's funny how that line has no power to it, nowadays. I indeed have power over you, you naïve girl. Even though you do look older and your body has filled out more. There's still that little ignorant child inside. Once you were wished away, your will or power was void. Making me able to have power over you. "

Sarah didn't like this one bit. She was enraged; what was she going to do, what would she be subjected to? Knowing that she was going to go down to the Underground with Jareth...

Jareth walked closer to her making Sarah take a step back in retreat, " You know I could have my way with you right now. But I won't. Since it's by my will that I haven't touched a single finger on you. I can be cruel, precious. But I would rather not show that side to you. "

"Take me back to the Aboveground! I don't belong here!"

"On the contrary, Sarah mine. You do belong here, you just don't know it. "

"Jareth let me go! This is totally not fair. "

"There's that word. You know I hated that word for the longest of times. Wherever and whenever I heard that word it always made me think of the girl who always made my heart turn to ice. "

Sarah had no words to throwback to the Goblin King. With a flick of his wrist Sarah found herself up in a cold tower behind bars. This wasn't what Sarah was expecting.