Chapter Three

"I wish the Goblin Kin would come and talk to me. " Toby yelled, and then there he was. Appearing out of nothing and leaving glitter everywhere.

"Young Tobias. Well, this was a surprise. I see that you found your sister's book. Up to no good are we?"

"Your the Goblin King?"

"I am. I got to say, you and your sister are so similar on your reactions to me. I think, I feel offended. "

"Well, did you mean what you said?" Toby questioned the Goblin King. The Goblin King had a blank look written on his face.

"You'll have to refresh my memory dear Tobias. What did I mean to say?

"It's Toby, and the whole 'fear me, love me, do as I say and I'll be your slave' thing. Do you really love my sister?"

That caught the Goblin King off guard. Maybe Toby was smarter then his sister, the Goblin king thought.

A smirk made it's self known upon Jareth's face. Kneeling down to Toby's level, Jareth spoke in pure honesty towards the boy, that he had considered so much as a son.

"I do love your sister, Toby. It was long ago, I fear your sister has forgotten about me. Does she even mention anything about me?"

Jareth couldn't believe he was about to have a heart to heart with the boy that was wished away so long ago. Knowing that if Sarah found out that he would get a yelling of a lifetime.

"She does mention you. But only as a friend that has helped her care more about her family. If you could I don't know be with her. Would you make her happy?"

"I would. But, I would know that she wouldn't accept me that easily. Why?"

"A crazy thought. "

"Toby. You should know that there's no such thing as crazy. There's no such thing as an idea derived from madness. Things aren't always what they seem to be. "

"Well, I know Sarah won't like me after I make this wish. "

Jareth attention was now piqued. Would he have Sarah that easily. How naive young Toby was. This was almost too easy.

"Well... What's the wish?"

"I wish the Goblin king would take my sister away to be loved, and cherished. For she deserves it. Right now. "

The Goblin King was struck hard, and had appeared before Sarah.