<3~Mir~<3 Part 7

“Mir?” I looked around outside through the passenger window, “You passed my apartment…”

“I know.”

I waited for him to say more, but when he didn’t, I shouted, “Dude!”

“What?”

I gave him an irritated stare, even though he was keeping his eyes on the road. “Aren’t you going to take me home?”

“No,” he happily answered.

“What?! Where are we going?”

“My place.”

His place? “Excuse me?!”

“You know, for a sleepover,” he cheerfully replied.

Sleepover? Oh my—

“Whoa, I did not mean it…like that,” he recovered quickly, “Just a sleepover. Nothing more than that.”

I didn’t respond, which just made the silence even more awkward. Gosh, I really need to keep my head out of the gutters. I totally blamed Maddie and Kalyn for ruining my innocence.

“Mir, take me home. I have to pack for tomorrow’s trip.”

“Don’t worry,” he assured me, “I got that taken care of.”

“Huh?”

“I called Kalyn and Maddie earlier and they’re going to pack for you,” he replied, acting like none of this was a big deal.

“Kalyn and Maddie know?!”

“Know what?”

“Know that you’re forcing me to sleepover,” I said, emphasizing the ‘forcing’ part.

“I’m not forcing you,” he argued, parking the car in his parking space.

“Mmm, you kind of are…”

He got out and said, “No, I’m just making you.”

Shutting the door right after, he hurried away from the car. I quickly got out and shouted at him, “That’s the same thing!”

He just laughed at me and continued his way towards the doors to the lobby. Oh man… I couldn’t believe he was actually going through with this. With no choice, I followed him inside. We rode the elevator in silence since I was mad at him and had nothing to say. I really hope no one else sees us…

Once we got off the elevator, there stood Seungho. Awesome! Just freaking awesome.

“Hey,” Mir greeted him like nothing was wrong.

Seungho glanced between us and simply stated, “I don’t want to know…” He just walked into the elevator and left us. Phew! That was too close…

“Why are you so stiff?” Mir asked as we arrived at his apartment room.

“I’m not stiff,” I lied.

He laid his hand on my shoulder. “Just relax. I’m not going to rape you or something.”

“I would hope not,” I grumbled as he opened the door for me. Unwillingly, I walked through and gazed at their place. It seems pretty nice and neat. Everything is simple since they’re not actually living here. Tomorrow, we’re all flying together over to America for business. Folly has some sort of project with SHINee and MBLAQ… Well, I had no idea what they were going to do in America, but I was just happy enough to spend some time with all of them before we all had to go back to work.