<3~Airplane Ride~<3 Part 1

“Stephanie, are you alright? You don’t look well,” Seungho asked me as we stood in line for check in at the airport. Today, we were finally heading to America for business and everything would’ve gone smoothly except for one little thing… Rumors and pictures from yesterday were released today and well…let’s just say that my manager wasn’t talking to me. When eonni didn’t say anything to me, I already knew I was in deep trouble. Her way of punishment was the unpredictable kind and I knew that something was going to happen to me right when we get to America.

“I bet her sleepover with Mir last night didn’t go too well,” Joon teased, already knowing all the details about the paparazzi and junk.

G.O gasped a bit and leaned over towards me to ask, “You spent the night with Mir?”

Maintaining my slouched posture and dull expression, I grumbled, “Unwillingly…”

“Wow, I didn’t know that the rumors where true…” he loudly commented, completely oblivious to everything.

“They’re not, you idiot,” I harshly snapped, flicking him in the nose to make him move away from my space, “Stop being so noisy. We’re in public.”

Seriously, I was not about to make my situation worse by letting this baboon say whatever he felt like. He was lucky that the paparazzi got bored and decided to go hound some other stars since Mir wasn’t around.

“Looks like someone just gained more haters,” Joon softly joked, eyeing over towards the fangirls who were watching us like hawks. All of them were glaring my way. What the hell? Just because I flicked G.O in the face?

“That’s why you shouldn’t abuse me,” G.O said, chuckling at the sight.

I shot him a glare and growled, “Like I care what they think…” Fangirls always hated any girl with ‘their’ bias. It’s true because I was exactly the same before getting into this music industry. Even sometimes now, I would get jealous of my biases doing business with other female stars.

“Hey, what happened?” Kalyn asked as her and Maddie walked back towards us with our tickets.

“All those girls over there are sending you death glares,” Maddie gladly pointed out, laughing at fact that I was once again the source of troubles, “What did you do now?”

“Nothing!” I defensively shouted, sick of all this.

“She hit me~” G.O childishly whined.

“I’ll show you hitting!” I threatened, ready to punch him in the arm, but Kalyn’s reflects were quicker and she instantly grabbed my wrist to stop me.

“Do you want the paparazzi to follow you forever?” she asked me, staring straight into my eyes.

I pressed my lips to together and grumbled, “No…”

“Then stop acting out in public,” she scolded me, letting my wrist go, “Manager-eonni will seriously get mad if hears anymore news including you.”

“Yeah, so be nice to your oppa,” G.O ordered me, taking advantage of this moment where I can’t hurt him. I coldly just turned my back to him and childishly pouted. I knew that Manager-eonni thought I was the most troublesome out of the group, but it wasn’t even my entire fault! I had been ‘caught’ by the media at least five times since we debuted, but I swear I didn’t mean to!

“Flight 657 to New York is now boarding,” the heavy-accent lady announced over the speakers.

“Hey, where are Mir and Cheondung?” Maddie asked, glancing around us.