<3~Airplane Ride~<3 Part 2

“Stephanie?”

Ugh why?? I want to sleep~

“Stephanie~” Mir sang, shrugging his shoulder where my head currently was.

“Good luck with that man. That girl has a death grip when she’s sleeping,” I heard Cheondung comment, making me want to kick him in the shin but I decided against it because that would give away that I was awake.

“Stephanie!” Mir nearly shouted, making me groan.

Unwillingly, I sat up away from his shoulder and quietly mumble with my eyes still closed, “Why did you have to wake me up?” Mir quickly got up and ran down the aisle, ignoring my question. How rude…

“Jerk,” I said under my breath, trying to find a new way to sleep in these seats.

“He had to go pee,” Cheondung defended him, remaining in his sleeping posture up against the window. Grr~ I’m still so freaking jealous. Cheondung popped one of his eyes opened and asked, “Why are you glaring at me?”

I am? Oops~ I probably did it subconsciously. Oh well, he deserved it. First he stole me away when I was sleeping and now he took my favorite spot to sit on an airplane. Why did I ever like this boy in the first place?

“I’m not,” I lied, turning my back to him.

Suddenly, I felt the arm rest move up and a hand pull me backwards in the seats. Next thing I knew, I was leaning against Cheondung and his hand was tangle in mine. He remained leaning against the window with the nice pillows the flight attendant gave us.

Cheondung closed his eyes and held my hand tighter as he quietly told me, “You can sleep on my shoulder if you want to.”

“Huh?”

He didn’t respond. Did he already fall asleep? I leaned over in curiosity and gently poked his cheek. “Oppa?”

“Shh~ I’m sleeping,” he whispered.

“No you’re not,” I stated, clearly sure that people didn’t say things like that in their sleep.

“I want to be so go to bed,” he growled, growing annoyed with me.

I sighed and laid my head down on to his shoulder. I didn’t really have a choice since he was holding my hand and Mir wasn’t here to help me. For a couple minutes, I tried my best to relax and sleep, but I just couldn’t get my focus off our hands. His hand was so warm and it perfectly contrasted with my cold hands since they kept the plane at a chilly temperature.

“Oh~ someone’s blushing,” G.O teased as he looked over the back of his seat at me.

Before I could yell at him, Cheondung harshly kicked his seat and angrily snapped, “Go away.”

Whoa… Cheondung is actually helping me? Usually he just joins in on teasing me. He must really be tired to go against his hyung and protect me.

“What is this?!”

I looked over and Mir was standing in the aisle with upset eyes. Oh great…

“Mir, I—” I started to say, but the flight attendant interrupted me as she politely asked Mir to take his seat.

He sat down and waited for the lady to pass before he snapped his body towards me and yelled, “Why are you holding her hand?!”

Oh…he’s yelling at Cheondung. Not me…

“Shut up, I’m trying to sleep,” Cheondung groaned, not even opening his eyes to look at Mir.