Hospital Surprises

**Addy's POV**

I was so very pissed off. I walked over to the cashier.

"You little fucking bitch!" I screamed at her. She flinched away. "Is it so hard for a girl to go on a date?!"

The cashier gave me a dirty look. "You're such a selfish little whore!" She yelled back. "There's millions of other girls who'd like a chance but no. You need him all to yourself!"

"Calm down.." Ashley attempted.

We both glared at him. I may have been interested and she totally in love, but trying to be calmed down pissed us off.

"Okay.." He waved his hands in surrender. He walked over to the door. We could hear the screams over our yelling.

"I'm not being selfish!" I retorted. "He's my friend and I think that should mean I can go out with him!"

"Well it doesn't!" She screamed. "See all those girls out there?! They have a better chance of staying with him than you! He'll just drop you after he fucks you!"

I drew back as though I was slapped. "And what do you think would happen if he were with you?" I asked before she could realise that what she said actually affected me.

"He would love me of course." She smirked. "I have a good personality where as you," She walked around the counter and lifted my arm. "You seem to have the personality of a rag doll and a fashion sense to boot."

"You know nothing about me." I said through gritted teeth. "And he actually likes what I wear." I smiled at the face she gave me. "He also picked out the furniture in my room too. And I like it. We seem to have quite a bit in common."

"You WHORE!" She gasped. "He was in your room?! You've already slept together!"

I laughed. "No hunny, I live there."

"You hypnotised him, didn't you?! Why else would he let such a slut move in?!"

"Actually," Ashley interrupted. "It wasn't my idea for her to live with us. Her brother wanted her near him."

"And who would your brother be?"

If she didn't drop the bitchiness soon I was going to make this physical. "His name is Christian." I told her smiling. I won the battle. "Christian Coma."

She gasped. "But... that can't be true.. he's an only child.."

"Whatever." I shook my head at her. "We're leaving." I said to Ashley.

"Uhh.. How?" He asked.

"Trust me. I have a good idea." I answered.

10 minutes later and a bunch of girls with bloody lips and noses, we were out.

"Well that was fucking cool." Ashley told me for like the zillionth time.

"Thanks." I said smiling. I checked my phone. It was 10 at night. We'd been stuck in there for hours.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Adoette Mora?" Whoever this was, knew Christian.

"Uhmm.. Yes." I answered. Ashley gave me a questioning look so I put the phone on speaker.

"This is LA Hospital." The woman replied.

"Okay.." I didn't really want to know where this was going..

"I'm calling to let you know that your charge Roxanne Andrews is here in hospital for severe injuries." The voice said calmly.