Secrets Spilled

"HIS WHAT?!" I screamed. I don't have family. I lost them all when I was 10.

CC made a move to.. I don't know. Hug me? I moved back a little. "So, you mean to tell me, you knocked me out," CC gave Ashley a really really dirty look. "Took me from my home, left my dog all alone, and basically kidnapped me. And now, you're trying to tell me he's my brother?!" I laughed. "I never had any siblings. And my parents died when I was 10."

CC looked down. "I know." He said. "I read about it."

"And you weren't anywheres near so..." I shrugged.

"I'm 25." He said.

"So?" I asked. Why do I care how old he is?

"And you're 18." He added.

"Aaaaand...?" He was taking forever to make his point.

"I'm seven years older than you. You don't remember having a brother because I ran away." He finished.

"When?" I laughed. "At seven?"

"Eleven." He answered looking at me. "You were four. You kept saying 'Chrissy don't go' but I made you shut up so Mom and Dad wouldn't know."

"And what was so terrible that made you run away?" I asked, not believing a word.

"The abuse." He said bluntly.

My eyes widened. I didn't tell anyone I was abused.. Ever.

All eyes in the room were on me and CC. And I looked at him more closely. He was only a few inches taller than me. We had the same colour of natural hair(I dye mine a lot) and the same brown eyes.

"You really are my brother.." I murmured.

"Well done CC!" Andy said happily. "You've managed to trick a young woman into thinking you're related! Oh wait, too soon?"

Everyone but CC and I laughed.

"Andy, please. Not now." CC said shaking his head.

"So uh.. If you don't mind me asking.. Why do you all live together?" I asked.

"The Fallen Angels." When I didn't know who they were after that Ashley looked at me clearly astonished. "You don't know who we are?!" He asked.

"Well... I just met you..." I answered.

"And this is crazy.." Ashley muttered.

Jake laughed. "Not everyone in the world listens to us Ash."

"You're a band?" I asked. Oh.. that would explain the tattoos and long black hair.

"Black Veil Brides." Andy told me.

"Wait.. You're Black Veil Brides? My friend Roxy loves you!" I can't believe this..

"I like the name Roxy.." Andy said thoughtfully.

"Andy, you and Juliette JUST broke up." CC shook his head. "You're already planning on another girl."

Ashley laughed. "That's my boy!"

"Hahah. No." I told them. "Roxy is off limits."

"Awww... Why?" Andy whined.

"Because she's 16." I told him.

Ashley pointed to his stomach. "Break the rules Andy." He said with a smile.

"What does your stomach have to do with breaking rules?" I was confused.

"He has a tattoo there." CC answered. "But before he takes off his shirt for you.. Let's go show you your room."

"But... My dog..." I wasn't able to stop walking because CC was dragging me out of the room.

"Beauty?" CC asked. "She's downstairs eating."

"Ok.." I said taking his arm off me.

"So.. where does this Roxy live?" CC asked.

"She lives with me." I anwered him.

"Oh? Why?" He seemed curious..

"Because she doesn't have family and I'm the only adult he knows. We're like sisters."

"Where was she last night?" He asked confused. "Ashley said you were alone."

"A party. She's probably back home now and.. Worried." I said shaking my head. "Can we go get her?"

He looked at me. "Sure." He said smiling. "If it'll make you happy."

"Thank you." I said smiling too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. Not many people reading this yet... But I promise it'll get better and be bigger. I have evil ways.. MWAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry, random evil moment. So, we're gonna find out things as we go along. Like... How Roxy is gonna react when Black Veil Brides shows up at her door... And when they bring Addy out to the public as CCs brother... It's not gonna end well.

What do you think should happen along the way? If you have any suggestions or problems please feel free to comment them. And there will be a little bit of gay in this story so hopefully I don't get hate for that :P

Picture is Roxy.

Video is Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3