Play the Hero, die the Hero.

**CC’s POV**

The door opened and Jessie stepped in. “Where are you..” I pushed myself farther into the closet I was hiding in. I could see her through the crack between the doors. Addy was hiding under the sink and I had no idea where Ashley managed to hide. “I know you’re in here.”

“Hey!” Roxy was yelling from a floor up. “Bitch! We’re up here! Come and get us if you can!”

Jessie spun and ran to the stairs. When we were sure she was off our floor, we crawled out. Ashley stepped out of the shower. 

“Man am I ever glad she didn’t check in there.” He muttered.

“Why’d she do that.” Addy was crying. “Why’d Roxy do that?”

We could hear the ringing of shots being fired. And then two thumps. Addy’s hands flew to her face and she started crying harder.

From downstairs we could hear someone screaming.

“Was that Ella?” I asked.

Ashley nodded. “Get behind the door.”

I gave him a questioning look but as soon as we were behind the door we could hear someone walking down the stairs. “Ella, darling.” She called. “Was that you?” She continued down the stairs slowly.

She was out of sight when Addy looked at us. “I need to go see if Roxy and Andy are okay.”

“Okay let’s go.” I said. 

She shook her head. “Get out of the house.” She said firmly. “I’ll go by myself.”

Ashley shook his head right back. “You’re not going alone.” He told her. “I’m not losing you tonight.”

She smiled sadly. “I’m doing this alone.” She told him. “And I promise I’ll come back. Someway or another.” With that she ran from the room and up the stairs.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

Ashley dragged his hands down his face. “Continue as planned.” We heard Jessie calling out to Ella from downstairs. “But we’ll go to the backdoor.”

I nodded and we began to leave the room when the gun went off again. “Who’d she shoot.” I asked, my eyes wide.

“I don’t know but she’s coming back up the stairs.” He said getting back behind the door.

Thankfully, she continued going upstairs instead of re-checking the bathroom.

“Alright, let’s go.” Ashley said quietly. “No more backdoor, we need to see what went on downstairs.”

I nodded and followed him downstairs.

**Addy’s POV**

I quietly walked upstairs as fast as I could. I had just opened the door to Jinxx and Sammi’s room when I heard her shoot again. I closed the door behind me quickly and sat behind the door crying. This was my fault. I just knew it. I finally got up the courage to get up and walk over to the balcony. I looked down but couldn’t see anybody. That meant at least one of them was good to walk and was able to help the other out. I was about to climb down when from across the hall I heard, “Hiya.”

I crept back over to the door and opened it a bit. She had a gun to Jinxx’s back and was ordering him into the room. “So Sammi.. How much do you love this lovable man here?” She asked.

“A lot.” She answered quietly.

“Enough to die for him?” Jessie asked with a slight head cock.

Sammi nodded.

“Good.”

“Sammi, don’t listen to her.” Jinxx told her.

“I don’t think you’re in any place to be giving orders hunny.” Jessie said with a laugh. “I could kill you in an instant.”

“Jessie.. I’ll do whatever you want.” Sammi said quickly. “Just take the gun off him.”

“But.. Then you won’t have motivation to do what I want.” I could hear the frown in her voice. “Which reminds me.. Do you have any rope in the house?”

“I.. I don’t know.” She answered.

Jessie took a moment to think. “Well then I guess bed sheets will work. Come on, to your room.”

I stepped away from the door and slipped into the closet to hide.

The door opened wider and Sammi walked in slowly, Jinxx and Jessie right behind her. “Okay.” Jessie said pointing to the bed. “Get the sheets and go tie one to the balcony.”

Sammi fumbled in doing this but finally managed to tie a knot.

“Sammi, please.” Jinxx tried. But all he earned was a knee to the back that made him hit the floor.

“Now. Tie the other end around your slutty throat.” I watched as Sammi tied herself a makeshift noose. “Good, good. Nice and tight.”

I had to stop this. But I didn’t know how yet. Jessie moved the gun so it was resting on Jinxx’s temple. “Get on top of the little fencing there.”

Sammi pulled herself up with shaky hands. That was when I figured out what to do. I grabbed the baseball bat they had hidden in their closet and quietly opened the door. Sammi noticed me and her eyes widened.

“Now I want you to jump.” Jessie told her. Sammi didn’t. “Did you hear me?” She demanded, using the gun to push Jinxx’s head to the side. “I said to fucking jump.”

“No.”

“What did you say?” Jessie’s grip on the gun tightened a bit.

“You heard what she said.” I said from behind her. “She said no.”

Jessie spun on spot and saw me with the bat. She removed the gun from Jinxx’s head and aimed at me. I swung the bat and she shot at the same time. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The surprise of t gun shot made Sammi lose her footing and fall off the ledge. Jinxx jumped and ran to get her up. I didn’t know if I hit Jessie. I hit the floor and Jessie ran from the room suddenly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. I'll upload again before the end of the night since I'm a week late.

Oh and don't think too much into the title..

There are I believe three chapters left before the end of this story. Be excited and wary

You know my writing style.

Cliff hangers are a must have and sudden twist endings are simply to die for ;)

Picture will be Sammi.

Video will be Say it Ain't So (I can't remember who it's by :/) simply because I was playing rock band earlier.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~xoxo Ashee<3