Here comes Trouble

**Jake’s POV**

“She’s someone I dated in high school.” Andy started, scratching his head. “I left her to focus entirely on the band. She started following us around, being at every show, etc.” He sighed. “It started innocently enough. But when I was with Scout she tracked us down and threatened her to stay away from the band.”

“Who is this ‘she’?” Ashley asked obviously confused.

“Jessie.” Roxy spoke up. “Jessie Todd.”

“The nurse?” What were they getting at?

“Yeah. The nurse.” Andy sighed and dragged his hands down his face. “She’s been getting worse. At first I thought she just stopped caring because I didn’t hear from her when I started dating Juliet and she never made herself to any of you guys.”

“Get on with it man.” Jinxx spoke up. “Stop beating around the bush.”

“Well..” Roxy started fiddling with her bracelets. “She’s kinda..” She looked at Addy.

“She’s trying to kill us.” Addy finally said.

I couldn’t figure out how I felt. Someone was trying to kill us. Do I be angry? Terrified?

“She’s not after all of us.” CC said quietly.

“Then which of us is she after?” Ashley made a slight shift to Addy.

“Addy, Roxy, Sammi and Ella.” Andy said with his head in his hands.

Ashley was now sitting on Addy’s bed holding her close. I grabbed for Ella who had started tearing up. Sammi put her hand in Jinxx’s.

“Why?” I asked.

“She believes we belong to her and feels that they’re intruding.” Roxy said, staring into the distance.

“Well why haven’t you called the cops on her at all?” Sammi asked. “She’s obviously out to hurt us.”

“We can’t.” Addy said. “She will just get out and come after us with more anger than before.”

“So we’re supposed to sit around until she plucks us off one by one?” Ella demanded.

“She’s already been trying to.” Addy said quietly.

“What.?” Ella seemed like she was just going to break down and start sobbing at any moment.

“She forced me to overdose and hit Addy with a car. She also stabbed Andy.” Roxy spoke up. “She’s the one who burned- or attempted to burn down the house.”

“So what do we do?” Ashley asked.

“I don’t know.” Andy replied. “For the time being I guess we just-”

He was interrupted by a series of gun shots followed by a loud smash from downstairs. A muffled, “I’m home.” Could be heard as well.

**Jessie’s POV**

After I crawled out of the slut’s window, I was going to go home and sharpen my blades. Halfway down the street, I saw Juliet.

She stopped when she saw me. “Don’t I know you from somewhere..?” She asked.

“Yeah, you do.” I smiled as I grabbed my gun. “I’m the girl who said to stay away from Andy.” 

Her eyes widened and she looked like she was going to run. After all, we hadn’t seen each other since I told her to stay away and she did. I may have just happened to have had my gun when I told her to get lost as well..

She turned and opened her mouth to scream. I aimed the gun and shot twice before she fell to the ground. I jogged over to her body. She was struggling for air and spitting blood.

I grabbed the small blade out of my pocket and played with it above her eyes. “You should’ve listened to me..” I said quietly. I watched her eyes as I shoved the blade into her throat. “People.. In their last moments people show you who they really are..” I whispered to myself as she died.

I wiped the blade on my pants and stood up, shoving it back in my pocket along with the gun. I grabbed her body and threw it over my shoulder. Then I turned and went back to the house. I walked up to the door and tried the handle. It was locked.  

I sighed and rolled my eyes. They thought locking the door would keep me out. Keeping a hand on Juliet’s body, I pulled out the gun and shot around the door knob a few times. I then put the gun back and kicked in the door. 

It was going to end tonight. I wanted their heads.. And I would get them. No matter how many band members I had to go through to do so. And Addy was going to be last.

I walked in the house and dropped Juliet. I smiled to myself and said clearly, “I’m home.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand I'm back :D 

I have finished writing this story and there is a twist ending that no one will see coming ;)

I will be uploading 3 chapters today as an appology and then they'll be out weekly starting on the 12th.

Plus, when I'm done this story, I have an alternate ending for it :) It's only a few chapters but hell. Why not show you. In the alternate ending a lot more people die and it's a pretty damn triggering.

Picture will be Juliet because she finally shows up in the story and I killed her xD

Video will be Coming Clean by Hillary Duff because that's what I've been stuck listening to without wifi.

Hope you enjoyed! ^-^

~ xoxo Ashee<3