He likes Me

**Roxy's POV**

"How in hell am I supposed to prove I'm mature?!" I was in the room Andy had brought me to. He was sitting on my new bed while I paced. "I mean, I can't take a dog and show her I can take care of it!"

"It'd be about the equivalent." Jinxx was standing in the doorway.

"What was that?" I turned to see Andy glaring at Jinxx.

"You heard me squirt." Jinxx said with a wink. He walked over to the bed and ruffled Andys hair. "I have an idea though."

"What?" Andy and I asked at the same time.

"Stay away from each other." He stated.

"What?!" We both exclaimed.

"Well, it'll show you have self control which she seems to like." Jinxx said it as though ot were obvious. Which it should've been, for me at least. "You just can't let her know you'll be fucking until you can't walk everynight."

"Which we won't." I stated. "I love you and all Andy," I told him. "But I'm not gonna be your fuck toy. I want an actual relationship with you."

"Ok." He said looking me in the eye. "We'll have a real relationship."

"Relationship talks already?" Ashley walked in. "I thought she said we had a week."

"We do." Andy said. "We just know we'll be able to prove ourselves."

"You can not be an ass?!" Ella walked in.

"Is my room just the chilling room now?!" Everyone just kept walking in.

Jake walked in the room. "Yeah, I think this will be the chilling room." He said.

I glared at him. "As I was saying," Andy continued. "I can not be an ass for a week. Question is, can you go a week without being full of yourself?"

"Well, it's not like women don't want me!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Let's take that as a no." Sammi walked in the room too.

"Well, if we're all going to be in here," I muttered. "Hey CC! Trixy!"

Everyone looked at me oddly. "Why'd you do that?" Jake asked.

"Everyone else is in here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yep." Sammi said. "She's perfect for you Andy." She pulled on Jinxxs arm. "Jinxxy baby," She said. "Let's go to your room."

The got up and left.

"Jake, you wanna go to?" Ella was holding Trixy. Jake nodded and they left too.

CC looked at us. "Well.. This is getting awkward." He stated.

"Come on you idiot." Ashley shook his head and laughed. "They want to be alone."

Then they left and it ws just me and Andy. I went over and sat on the bed beside him while he lay down. I put my face in my hands. "I don't know if I can do this." I muttered.

Then I felt two strong hands on my shoulders gently pulling me back. In the next minute we were just cuddling on the bed.

"I think we can do this." Andy stated. I rolled over and looked at him. Well, if I'm going to be avoiding you for a week, I should get this out of my system." I pulled him closer and kissed him. He seemed slightly surprised at first, but then joined.

The whole time we were making out, I couldn't seem to wrap my head around the fact that Andy actually seemed to want to be in a relationship with me. Why in fuck would he want me? I'm not as pretty as some of his ex's. I don't have that much talent. I'm just a 16 year old girl.

**Ashley's POV**

I ditched CC after a little bitand went on a search for Adoette. There was something about her.. something that broke down my walls. I almost lose myself around the guys when she's near.

As I was deep in thought, I didn't notice her walking in the door with her dog until we walked into each other.

I fell on top of her and she looked at me with a groan. "Is this one of your new ways of flirting?" She demanded.

"Shit, sorry." I said pulling her up. Her dog was bouncing around us barking. It was a big black lab.

"Beauty!" She seemed to just notice the dog. "Shut up!"

I bent over a little. "Hey there Beauty." I pet the pretty girl for a little bit and she calmed down.

"I take it you have a dog." She said in approval.

"Two." I said smiling.

"What the fuck is with your mood swings?!" She demanded suddenly. I looked at her in surprise. "One minute you're being a cocky bastard and another minute you're an extremely sensitive guy."

"It's uhmm.. Personal." I answered. I'm a rocker. I can't tell her I'm afraid.

Her look softened. "Well keep the sensitive shy guy around." She said. "I like him better." She went to walk up the stairs.

"Don't take those off." I called after her. She looked over the railing at me with a puzzeled expression on her face. "We're going out on the town." I told her.

"Won't you get like mauled by girls?" She asked.

"Maybe." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But it'd be worth it if I get to walk around town with a beautiful lady."

She smiled at me and said, "Give me a minute. I'll be back." then she continued up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know I missed a week. I just didn't have anything written in time. I tried :P So to make it up for you guys, this is actually two chapters! I was going to have one in just Roxys Point of View and then the next in a mix of Ashleys and Addys. Bouncing back and forth while they were on their date.

Instead, the date will be next chapter along with difficulties with Andy and Roxy :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter though<3

Picture is Roxy and Andy(If I can find one).

Video is Some Nights by FUN. Just cause it was playing while I wrote this.

Comment, Vote, Fan ;)

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3