Chapter 3: Introduction to Money$Money$Money

Sitting on the roof, I listened to my teammates introduce themselves, starting with Kakashi-Sensei's non-informative introduction.

"Me? I'm Hatake Kakashi. Things I like and things I hate....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of them, but you are all too young to know about them."

('Fucking troll....we learned pretty much nothing except he obviously doesn't want a bunch of kids to look after.)
Eye twitching in irritation, I looked at the bouncing redhead as sensei told him to go next.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I like instant ramen in a cup, but I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle shop! But, I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them—"
I stared at him in fascination. Was he obsessed with ramen that much? It was good, but not that good.

"—and my dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will have to stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important!"

Did he piss off the villagers with his pranks or something, or was he exaggerating?

Alarm bells rang out in my head and I squinted at the redhead.
Now I felt like a little suspicious. Were people being mean to him? Adults in particular—?because thats really messed up...he's just a kid having fun with pranking. And his pranks are pretty harmless too. Some are even funny. Hmm.

Maybe I should put my boy stalking skills to use and make sure people aren't trying to mess with my new teammate.

"Aren't you supposed to be a blonde?"

"Eh? What do you mean? I am blonde. See?"
Pulling a strand of hair down he yelped in surprise and Sasuke smirked as I snickered at him.

"Sakura-chan!? You pranked me!? Hahahahaha! Good one!"
I grinned at him, giving him a peace sign.

"To fix it just put some chakra in your hands and fingers and run your fingers through it. Guide your chakra gently, as if petting a cat and visualize your normal hair color." The blonde held up a hand coated in very thick blue chakra, the chakra being way too much.
"Like this?"

"Eh, no! Bring it back —like, by a lot! The chakra in your hands when activated should be an even coating, like a thin glove, you still have too much. Look, copy the amount I have." I held up a hand, an even slightly thin coating of purple?chakra being shown. Well then, that's an interesting surprise. I hadn't seen my chakra physically emanating yet since waking up here, but even I knew it wasn't supposed to be purple.

"Why is y—?"
Sensei stopped Sasuke with a shake of the head. It was rude to ask someone about the color of their chakra, mainly because it could be a clan secret, but as I was a civilian it indicated something was not only wrong, but different. I wouldn't be surprised if sensei told me to go get tested for a new bloodline or a chakra disease.
I ignored the two though, concentrating on helping Naruto learn the color-change charm.

"Mnn. Thats it! Now gently guide it into your hair and don't force it out. Make sure you keep the picture of the hair color you want in your mind. Visualize the color you want your hair to turn, from your roots down, or tips up- either one." Fairly fast, red faded and bled away to strawberry blonde, then straight up blonde.

"Good job Naruto! I've learned that my chakra does more for me if I'm guiding it like its sentient, and not forcing it into submission as a tool, this way should also help your chakra control too. You're pretty good at it!"

The now blonde beamed.
"Thanks Sakura-chan! Did you make this jutsu? I've never seen it before."

"Mmnn. A-and some others...
Uh...If you have a good enough will and visualization your hair will even be able to go through a rainbow of whatever colors you want slowly, until the excess chakra dissipates and your hair goes back to normal. Its um, for anything your touching though, really. Not just hair. Oh—but not liquids—it doesn't work on liquids at all!"
Nervously shifting under all of the attention, I told my teammate what I wanted in return.
"I want dango later for teaching you Naruto, mmk?"