Chapter 1: The Error and the Compensation

I do not own anything to do with Naruto. I do not own any pictures posted! This is the only warning Posted throughout this whole fanfiction!
I edit all the pictures to look like Sakura or other characters myself, and all pics were found on google image search!

Chapter notes!
"......" = talking
........= Inner/Bijuu
('.....') = Thoughts
Italics = afterlife worker (unknown being)
"Italics" = murmurs/talking low

—ke up! Damnit Outer, wake your ass up! We need to primp for Sasuke-kun so up! Up! Uuuppp!!!!!!!

"What the hell?!"
Opening my eyes to the voice in my ear screaming at me, I discovered an unfamiliar room.

Yellow walls with green trimmings, pink and purple drapes covering a balcony window, and a bunch of girly items that I had never seen in my life covered a dresser across from me.

A door that led to a closet with a body length mirror on one side was my priority when I saw it shine from the corner of my eyes and I immediately left the bed (unfamiliar purple covers with stars on it) and raced to it.

"M-my hair...?! Green eyes? Ch-Child body—KYAAAAAHH!!!!"
SAKURA—SAKURA CALM DOWN! Damn, she can't hear me? Guess I'll have to—

Darkness took over my vision and my body crumpled.

And yet I was somehow suddenly standing in a dark space staring in shock at a black and white image of the girl I saw in the mirror.
The girl whose body....I was controlling.
'My body...'

You! Who the hell are you? What the hell happened to my Outer?

The image of the girl moved, fist clenched angrily as she glared at me. But I had no idea what happened to her either.
I didn't even know where I was or who I now was. Sakura is what she called me, so was —

Yes, thats o-her name. How the hell did you possess her? What did you do with her?!
The black and white figure began to grow, picking my body? up and starting to squeeze as she demanded I tell her something I knew nothing about.

She raised her fist, about to hit me but a voice spoke up and the world went white.

I'm sorry little one, but I cannot allow that. I just brought her over. Please calm down and I shall explain.

A ball of light was shining over us, and the large girl holding me backed away quickly, with my form still clenched in her fist.
Who the hell are you?! Well? I'm waiting!

Patience Inner Sakura. I am what you would call a Kami. My name is irrelevant to you two at this time.
Now, your Outer Sakura died of a blood clot in her brain, and little Mei-chan is here in her place as a gift for a death she was never meant to have.

We stared at the pulsating ball of light in surprise, jaws dropping as Inner Sakura and I shared a look before she dropped me on my ass, stepping closer to the goddess while I rubbed myself in phantom pain.

I listened as the Kami spoke.

An error appeared in my workplace and I was sent to fix things. Mei-chan you were never supposed to die, in fact that mission was sent to your Guildbrother, he was supposed to have made a contract with the Dementia, a female Demon you killed, and a mate to the demon that killed you. Together they would have brought about a revolution in your world, the demons and Divine beasts would become accepted and your corrupt government would have been destroyed, mainly after a horrible war that lasts for two years.
Haruno Sakura was supposed to graduate the Academy and become a ninja and... well I'm not allowed to say now that you are taking her place.
Instead the error happened, you two who's souls resonated the same were mixed up and a very, very fired coworker of mine decided to kill little Sakura so they could move on and leave the mess for a different department to clean up.
You see, none of this was supposed to happen, and by the time I went to drag little Sakura's soul back, she had chosen to move onto her next life.