Chapter 6: Time skip, C-Rank?

A full two months of training and learning team maneuvers from Kakashi Sensei passed by. Naruto took me out for dango once and sushi twice in return for teaching him a few simple prank spells that I twisted into jutsu.
Sasuke bought a wardstone and had me set it up for him at his home, and requested me to stitch durability and weather resistant wards into his clothing and the fabrics of his camping supplies as well in exchange for him training me in using fire chakra.
Which wasn't agreeable with my affinities at all, so I worked hard to practice it just in case.
(Note to self-fire manipulation sucks ass.  And hurts.)

Every morning our team would meet at eight. We'd train in strength and speed using workouts Sensei gave us that was adjusted to our own bodies, then after an hour we would switch to practicing either stealth, mission tactics and practices, or basic evasion and mock sparring —Sensei's favorite, he threw rubber balls at us from the sidelines as we fought each other in a three way battle—that freaking hurts!- and of course there were the various team exercises.

Honestly I hadn't been expecting how gross and smelly a girl and boy could equally get!

Sensei also taught us the basic Jutsu and chakra enhancement methods that could help us out on missions or even for everyday use.

How to light a campfire with the easiest spark of fire chakra, (I had problems with this until Sasuke helped me) the flame coming from our fingertips. How to warm or cool ourselves to a certain extant, how to do what I had done before out of curiosity—enhance our muscles properly to speed up while running and a more advanced method of jumping higher and hitting harder. (That really depended on the chakra control of the individual, but we got the gist of it in general.)
I learned how to do all this without the use of just mana, though after team training I always practiced my mana manipulation for two hours on my own before I visited the shop. (Run by employees while my parents were traveling.)

We learned a better method than Iruka-Sensei had taught us on how to muffle our steps and Kakashi-Sensei also taught us how to shrink our chakra signature to seem like less of a threat, or to blend in as civilian children. Codes for just our team, basic sign language, weather prediction and how to better and more accurately find out which direction you are headed and lay basic traps for any approaching enemies.
Camping was something we practiced every day for the first month at our training ground, and Sensei had us speeding through routine after routine on a camp setup.
We experienced different scenarios where we had to take shifts for sleeping and accurately alert our teammates to a hidden intruder, and he had us experience tracking and hunting small animals, making us skin and cook the meat after getting rid of the unusable parts.
An earth Jutsu in particular was learned to swallow the carcasses, as if the creatures had never been there in the first place if someone hunting them didn't know where to look.

Things like that naturally had our team growing closer, even if there still seemed to be a barrier somewhat between us three kids without our Sensei present.

The reason for that was because of awkward hormones (puberty) and jealousy.
Naruto was jealous of Sasuke, of how he seemed to breeze through most of our training with a cool stand-offish attitude, and he was even more envious on how the people we worked for on D-ranks naturally praised the Uchiha and berated the blonde for not knowing commonly known things. Their dislike of Naruto was weird and made me want to beat the shit out of them for being unnecessarily rude to him.

Sasuke in return was jealous of Naruto's insane stamina—the boy never stayed down for long—and of his natural charisma that inspired us all to train harder and keep going.
The ravenette also was jealous of the blonde's bullheadedness that led to him showing progress in the ninja arts extremely fast compared to the 'Prodigy' Uchiha. It made it seem as if he wasn't making any progress on his side as fast, if at all.