Original world, Original Life

My last day on Planet Morrigan began just as any other.

"Goooood Moorrrning Mai-chan! Are you up?"

Nothing. Not even a twitch, though I was awake, I hoped the nuisance would leave.

*Poke...poke-poke-poke.....slap!*

"How 'bout now?~"

Grunting at the surprise slap, I opened my eyes and glared at her, then turned over and covered myself with a blanket. She unluckily had been looking away at the sound of our guild brothers screaming at each other again. Who said twin brothers got along?

I snuggled deeper and was starting to drift off again.
Let me be lazy on my day off, damnit!

"Hmmmmmm....I don't think she's up quite yet..Ah!"
The sound of a water spell being sang aloud filled my ears and my eyes sprang open in dread and horror.
"Sara Li! Don't you dare—!"
"Aqua-shot!~"

"DAMN YOU, YOU FUCKING B*******—!"
Not even aware of what was coming from my mouth, I tackled my blue and white haired guildsister, a ball of my own water forming in the palm of my hand.

"Hahaha!"
"STOP LAUGHING OR I'LL STICK A LIGHTNING BOLT UP YOUR ASS—!!"

She twisted out of my grip and stood, drenched just as much as me, then she giggled again as she saw me.

Catching a look at myself in the mirror I gasped in surprise and anger. Maybe a little amusement too, as my long black hair now was flashing through a rainbow of colors, and a  unicorn horn was sticking out of my forehead. I didn't even feel her cast the spell, usually transformation spells itched like crazy if they were performed on you!

A flick of Sara Li's fingers though and I jumped her, giving her a taste of her own medicine as I turned her skin a deep purple, gave her a clown nose and made her blue and white hair turn into mini snakes, each either blue or white. I felt as she changed my feet into hooves, glancing down I growled out,
"I'm not a damn horse!"

"Of course not silly. You're a unicorn! A rainbow one! ACK!"

The snakes on her head hissed in laughter as a giant boa was conjured around her, causing her to fall face first before it popped away to wherever conjurations go to after dismissal.

"Awe, no fun Mai-Mai! You know snakes don't scare me!" She whined as I giggled at her face.

"Oh? How about an ice snake? Divine Water summoning:Ice Hyd—!"
*whoosh!*
"—OWW MY ASSCHEEK!! Who the fuck burnt me?!"

A tired male voice sounded behind me, and I turned towards it, rubbing my burning bottom.

"You two should know better by now! Mai there isn't even enough room to summon a beast, if you don't want to pay for damages again then control your temper! Sara Li, you're older than her by two years! Stop tormenting our little sister and go do a dungeon raid or something! Better yet, go back to work!"

Standing behind us in the room next to mine's doorway was an older man with dark brown hair, his orangey red eyes glaring at us. Seems we woke him up, or he was about to sleep, as he was wearing only a pair of boxers and a black muscle shirt, tattooed arms and neck showing.
Coming out behind him was a sleepy looking tiger, its bleary eyes the same as his partner's blinking at us slowly.

Feeling ashamed, I bowed to my guild brothers, Sara Li doing the same beside me.

"I'm sorry for causing a ruckus this morning Toshi, Tora."
"Me too."
"Whatever, just go away so we can sleep. Come on Tora."

Rubbing my burnt bum, I ignored Sara's pleading expression and dragged her with me to see Madam Styx, our Guild's doctor.

________________________________