S E V E N T E E N

After we all get back to our dorm rooms I quickly change to go and meet Melinoë, Lake and Rain, I throw on; a black turtleneck sleeveless top, a purple skater skirt and a pair of my black platform boots, I put my hair into a low messy bun and throw on my normal black leather jacket I came here in.

"And where are you going?" Evie asks making Mal turn and look at me.
"Yeah, where are you going?" Mal repeats folding her arms across her chest trying to look intimidating to me and failing miserably.
"I'm just going to meet some of the girls I met yesterday" I tell them.

Putting the book I took from the library into my lavender leather backpack, along with a few other things I may need, including the peace of jewellery Melionoë spelled to turn us into mermaids.

Turning to them, seeing them both looking at me, with curiosity in their eyes
"Who were the girls you met yesterday?" Mal asks me folding her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow at me
"Melionoë, Lake and Rain" I tell her crossing my arms the way she did.

"Why do you care?" I say, talking a few steps towards her, with a dark look on my face, showing her that everyone here may be afraid of her, but I definitely am not. She doesn't say anything else and puts her head down making me stifle out a laugh as she brings her head back up.

"I could hurt you, right here, right now, with no effort, I have more power in my pinky finger than you and your mother do in your entire body's, stay in your lane and don't ever question me, again" I spit at her, turning on my heals grabbing my bag slinging it over my shoulder, and exiting the dorm room.

Meeting Melionoë at the beast's statue at the front of the school, we walk to the picnic tables where I was with the VK's earlier on during the day, when all the chaos with Audrey and Jane happened.

"What's in the mystery bag?" Melionoë asks with humour lingering in her tone.
"Mystery?" I hear from behind me from an unfamiliar male voice, making my head spin around.

Seeing an unknown face, with pushed back, brunette hair and tan skin.
Blue and green eyes, which make it unrecognisable to tell which colour they actually are.

"And you are?" I ask turning my body all the way around, so I'm sitting towards the unknown boy, crossing my arms over my chest once again.

"Peter, nice to meet you Amia" the boy says to me, holding a hand out for me to shake. Lifting my chin slightly joining our hands together in a hand shake.
"How do you know my name?" I ask him, regaining my posture
"Who doesn't know your name, you're the daughter of Eris the goddess of Ch-" he says, putting emphasis on the, before I cut him off.
"Chaos, strife and discord" I've heard it too many times, it's starting to get annoying.

"I've never seen you around before, who are your parents" Melionoë asks the boy, getting up and walking to my side of the table standing beside of me.
"Anastasia and Dimitri" he tells us and to be extremely honest, I don't know who that is, but I think Meli does because her eyes go wide,

"Anastasia Romanov?" Melionoë asks him, letting her arms drop to her sides.
"Yeah actually" he says.
When I see Rain and Lake walking up behind him I feel so relieved because I don't wanna talk to him, he gives me weird vibes.

"Hey amia we gotta talk" Lake says, walking towards Melionoë and I, with Rain by her side
"Well since you need to go, can I get your number" Peter asks, turning his head to me
"Sorry Pete but she doesn't give her numbers to strangers" Melionoë says, garbing my hand.
"Let's go" she continues, pulling me up making me follow behind her.