F I V E

Mia brushed through her long hair leading it to cascade down her back, the same way her mothers once did.

The other two girls followed not far behind, as they meet up with the boys to go to class. Remedial Goodness 101, a new class just for the VK's Prince Ben was planing to bring over from the isle.

——————————-

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you
A) curse it
B) lock it in a tower
C) give it a bottle, or D) carve out its heart"
fairy godmother asked the VK's all but Mia were preoccupied with other things

"Amia?" Fairy godmother asked.

"Why would someone willingly hand a villain kid their crying baby and expect one of us to know what to do with it?" She say slouched on her chair with out getting an answer off fairy godmother when Evie raised her hand.
"Evie!" She says with hope in her voice.

"What was the second one?" She asks playing dumb, since all the VK's knew Evie was one of the smartest back on the isle.
"Awe okay, anyone else" FG asked with hope lingering in her voice.

"Mal?"
"Umm, C, give it a bottle" Mal said looking up from her drawing of the wand.
"Correct, again" FG said as a smile made its way to her face,
"You are on fire girl" Carlos said looking over at Mal.
"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun" Mal said with obvious annoyance in her tone.
"That makes so much sense" Evie mumbled to her self, causing Mia to let out a small laugh.

———————

To busy day dreaming Mia missed the girl in a blue dress and god awful short brown hair walk into the classroom.

"Jane, this is everybody" fairy godmother said, nudging the girl towards the group, making the small girl even more scared of the group of Villain kids.

"Hi, it's okay, don't mind me, as you were" she stated, slowly getting closer to the exit.
Mal showed the devious look on her face to the small goddess in front of her who had her back turned to fairy godmother, causing them both to smirk at each out her before doing their handshake.

"Let's continue" Fairy Godmother verbalised, with a very strange look on her face.

"You find a vile of poison do you
A) put it in the kings wine
B) paint it on an apple or
C) turn it over to the proper authorities" Fairy godmother continued.

"Amia?" She questioned.

"We're in Auradon, correct? Why would their just be a vile of poison laying around if it wasn't one of ours?" Mia asked, as fairy godmother gave her a questionable look showing she didn't know how to respond to the up front goddess as the boys were fighting about who's hand was raised to answer the question.

"Jay?" Fairy godmother said

"C) ya turn it over to the proper authorities" Jay said shoving Carlos, which caused Mia and Evie to laugh at his antics, with Carlos lightly hitting his arm
"I was gonna say that" Carlos whines making Mal roll her eyes at them as Mia smiled at the two boys goofing around.
"Awww I said it first" jay said in a tone as if he were talking to a baby.

Mia got up grabbing her notepad and bag leaving the classroom.
"Those boys are so immature" She murmured to herself, as she made her way to her locker, that she had spray painted with black and purple paint 'the mortal world is at peace, but not for long' to honour her mother whom was still trapped in the isle.

"What do you want Sebastian?" She asked slinging the bag into her locker.
"Why are you out of class early?" He queried, leaning agains the locker beside Mia's.
"Why are you?" She said, answering his question with another question.
"I asked you first mia"
"Are you really that immature Sebastian" she huffed out to him, closing her locker folding her arms over her chest, as always.

As swarms of people started to come out of classrooms walking past the two who stood in the middle of a hallway. Surprisingly, Sebastian wasn't bothered by the looks he was getting from talking to a VK.

Teleportation was getting a lot easier for Mia, all she had to do now was think of the location she wanted to be at and it happened.

"bye Sebastian" disappearing from Auradon preps hallway, to the enchanted lake, it's almost like her comfort place now.

There wasn't much to do but it was a gorgeous place and just very peaceful.

Theirs a girl in the water, I never realised but also a girl in the trees at the top of the cliff closest to the water.
The girl in the water has a tail making her a mermaid. The girl in the trees is to hard for me to see. The girl in the water pops up.

"Hi, I'm Neridia, and the girl in the trees is Melinoë, but everyone calls her meli" she says to me
"Hey, how come you aren't at Auradon prep?" I ask her
"I needed to get hydrated, I've never seen you around so I'm assuming your a villain kid?" She says to me as she pulls her self out of the water onto the platform putting on her bracelet making her tail transform into legs.

"Yes I am" I tell her sitting down with her following
"How come you aren't at Auradon prep, I can tell your not a mermaid and you don't look like a nymph" she asks me and I see the girl in the trees getting closer seeing her pale lifeless skin tone long black and white hair.

She looks like one of us so what's she doing here?

"I was overwhelmed I had to leave" I tell her a lie considering I'm the goddess of lies it just makes sense.

"Meli gets like that sometimes, she doesn't look like one of us, she gets bullied because of it, but her and I are friends she's also friends with my cousin" she tells me spinning her bracelet around her wrist, I just give her a blank stair because I don't really care.

"My moms Arista, Ariel's sister" she tells me and I just nod
"Meli's mom is meg and her dad is Hercules" she tells me
"That makes her a Demi God, she knows that right" I tell Neridia, I can tell that's not right, she doesn't look like Meg or Hercules, something is different about her

Zeus and Hera are my moms parents, meaning they're also Hercules parents, meaning he and my mom are brother and sister meaning, he's my uncle, but I've never met or talked to him since I've been in the isle since I've been born.

"I should get back to Auradon prep, I'm Amia by the way" I tell Neridia and teleport to the dorm room leaving a gust of purple smoke behind.

When I get back to the room I sit down in my bed then Evie, Mal and Jane come in to the room. Mal lays on her bed and Evie goes over to her sewing machine that she was working on this morning before we left.