F O U R T E E N

Me and Meli meet out side my room door and she looks furious.

"Are you okay?" I can see how angry she is, that she doesn't even answer the question.
"I have a revenge plan, it's gonna be big" melionë explains to me, sending a smirk to my lips, she's joining the bad side and I love it.

"What's the plan?" I ask her.

"Do you have scissors?" She asks making me nod. Evie has loads for her designing. I run in grabbing two pair of scissors and pass them to her. I watch a smirk grow on her face as she leads me to Audrey's room.

After the deed is done, me and melionë just chill out out side since it's a nice day. She finally calmed down, I feel like the revenge helped her a lot. Plus Audrey deserved what she got no one messes with my family.

"What happened between you and Rea?" I ask melionë and she looks down
"She said you were corrupting me and she said she was only friends with me because I was different to everyone else, she though I had some sort of hidden power, she said the only reason she became friends with you is to see if you would turn to the good side, but I know you, I know you won't do that, it's not in your blood" melionë explains to me.

I can't believe she would do that to Meli, in my books if someone did this on the isle they would get what's coming to them, and in our case, all of Auradon will get what's coming to them.

"Amia? Can we talk please?" The familiar masculine voice says from beside me,
"We have nothing to talk about Sebastian, I'm not in the mood to argue right now"

"Meli could you give us a minute?" I see her get up and walk away through my peripheral vision. making me sigh and roll my eyes, Sebastian sits beside me and the atmosphere is extremely awkward, calling it awkward is an understatement.

"Well? Talk" I say making him clear his throat.
"I'm sorry about the way I acted at lunch, Chad and I got into a argument and I was angry so when I heard you talking the way you were, my anger clouded my actions, so I'm sorry" Sebastian says looking at me, I just stare at him or a few seconds, then he gets up about to leave, I grab his hand making him stop and turn around to me, why did I grab his hand, I don't know.

"I lied" I say in a hushed voice,
"What?" He says coming closer to me,
"I lied, at lunch the other day, I did enjoy the date we had, it was nice, to be treated like an actual person for once and not just a villain kid" I tell him in a quiet tone so no one else can here me.
He's just starring at me, then I see a smile creep on to his face, letting out a small breathy laugh.

"What?" I ask him sliding my hand from his.
"I could tell you enjoyed the date, you were so smiley and giggly, when you're here you're all serious and stuff, when it was just us you loosened up and it was nice to see you like that, so I wanna know what you actually lied about" Sebastian says crouching down in front of me.

"Ithinkimfallingforyouanditsscaringmebecauseidontknowehowtostopit" I say quietly and quickly
"Slow down and speak up" Sebastian says to me taking both my hands in his.
"I think I'm falling for you and it's scaring me because I don't know how to stop it." I say a little bit louder and slower so only he could here me, when it finally comes out he looks shocked like he didn't already know it.

"I'm falling for you too amia, but I don't want it to stop" Sebastian says to me.

This can't happen, I need it to stop, if me and melionë are going to take over Olympus then the world, I can't be falling for him. I just need to avoid him from now on.

I hurry to my feet and teleport to my room where Mal and Evie are talking.

"Hey amia we need to go to the boys room later to talk about the plan" Evie tells me as I sit on my bed giving her a nod.

~ time skip to the boys room ~

"I will be in the very front you all will be up in the balcony, Carlos?" Mal says to us all
"I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier, and get back on the island with the wand" Carlos says
"Perfect, Evie, you will use this to take out the driver, 2 sprays and he will be out like a light" Mal informs her.
"Okay" she says with a nod
We all leave the table and I go and sit with jay on his bed

"Do you know Sebastian?" Jay asks me and I give him a slow nod
"Why?" I ask
"It's just. he was asking about you earlier and I didn't know you guys talked or were even friends" jay tells me
"Him and I aren't friends, all I wanna do is get my mom and go back to Tartarus and let you guys rule the world" I lie to him and he gives me an understanding nod.